Feedback Needed My First MotoVlog

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
The audio of yourself is good, very clear. What’s the mic setup? It would be also nice to hear some outside sounds.

Reactions: BlueWolf

BlueWolf

Wannabie Member
Sep 26, 2019
Birmingham UK
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tricity
The audio of yourself is good, very clear. What’s the mic setup? It would be also nice to hear some outside sounds.
I'm using a Drift Ghost X with the Drift mic inside my helmet. I'll have a play with the microphone sensitivity to see if it'll pick up more exterior noise, although I want to avoid it picking up my breathing

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
Boulevard s83 & Boulevard s40
Hard to really judge an intro motovlog as you are doing the expected introduction routine. I more of decide if I like to watch a motovlogger based off of the more unique videos. As said though, the audio is great. I personally prefer a more pov camera angle centered on the helmet where you can see more of the the bike.

DB Moto

"Spirited" Supersport Motovlogger
Oct 23, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R6
Nicely done! I'm also about to upload my first motovlog :oops: It's no small feat, so good on you. As noted by others, good audio makes a world of difference; that said, I would love to hear more of what's around you, making the experience more immersive.

HRMV

Wannabie Member
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Nice one pal and I reiterate what has been said by others, audio is very clear.

Reactions: RideOnTwo

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts