General My DRIFT GHOST X give-away for those not aware

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Managed to add this to the correct thread now I hope ;) ....... so for those not in the know and you ain't subd yet - there's a 1 in 300 chance of winning this Drift Ghost X from me. No catches, just a cool give-away, I'm thinking I might do a 2nd and 3rd prize draw too for a cool Rider Guider T-shirt. Hit up my channel to put your name in the 'hat' :) link below and let me know in the comments if you've subbed as I will return the favour if I haven't already!

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
How are you doing with this Neil?
NOT BAD cheers! It was a real slow start, in fact nothing for a week, then I got two or three, then I was suddenly getting ten subs a day! It dropped back again, to 1 or 2 a day then I've just had a crazy run for the last few days. I'd hoped to crack 200 by my channiversary but was on 226 so that was ace. There's been a combination of things, the support and shares from you lot have been massively welcomed - THANK YOU! Good thing about that is it's been bikers who've jumped on and are less likely to unsub after the draw. Doing this in conjunction with me finding my groove a bit in how I want to evolve has also helped, I feel that my stuff is coming together and a little different to what else I see on the riding 'advice' channels. That's what I'd hoped would happen eventually. So there may be a few join not just for the give-away. I'm at 245, once I crack 250 I'm going to start really researchng a cool program to use to do a random draw and start collating the channel names. I'm thinking of doing a 2nd and 3rd prize. My Rider Guider T-shirts aren't at all expensive and I can have them posted directly from the manufacturers to the winners.

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
48 to go guys and gals - if any of you aren't yet subd, make sure you are in it to win it! I've gained 80 new mates in about 6 or 7 weeks. It's all boxed and ready to go. I'm starting to put together my subscriber list for the random draw!

Reactions: HRMV and Meifesto

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Your quickly getting close to that magical number dude. Tshirts are an ace way to get your channel name out there for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Riderguide

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Your quickly getting close to that magical number dude. Tshirts are an ace way to get your channel name out there for sure.
I've definitely got a plan for some T-shirts. New design to incorporate my new intro which I'll be adding to an upload this week. Plus I've got a plan to quickly get the last few subs under the belt! Hopefully won't be long ;) :cool:

Reactions: HRMV

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
I've definitely got a plan for some T-shirts. New design to incorporate my new intro which I'll be adding to an upload this week. Plus I've got a plan to quickly get the last few subs under the belt! Hopefully won't be long ;) :cool:
View attachment 4671
New intro is smart mate, quite tv programme like. Well done.

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R

Intro came out nice man.
Maybe a bit long, but it looks amazing, and shows of the logo :)

Logo is also good looking for tshirts i think.

I have made a tshirt once for my self, but for some reason my logo looks a bit off on a shirt, might need to make a hoodie xD

Reactions: Riderguide

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
Intro came out nice man.
Maybe a bit long, but it looks amazing, and shows of the logo :)

Logo is also good looking for tshirts i think.

I have made a tshirt once for my self, but for some reason my logo looks a bit off on a shirt, might need to make a hoodie xD
I agree re the length mate yes, I can clip some off the front for uploads, I think it needs to be 15 seconds but it's about 20 ;)

Reactions: Meifesto

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts