Not open for further replies.

lauriejennifer

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Kawasaki KLX330sm * Keen BadBoy CX50 * Kawasaki ER-6n
kryten said:
MadzBiker1 said:
Sadly i doubt he'd agree to replace the Drift.

Your friend screwed up your property and you don't think he would agree to replace it?! You're friend sounds like a douchebag. You need to find some new friends.

This is why I almost always turn down a friend's offer to let me borrow/try/ride one of their motorcycles. I couldn't afford to fix it if something went wrong.

Bottom line: Your friend should not have borrowed the camera, if he could not afford to replace it for you. And, even so, he should have taken better care of it and followed your limitations and requests.

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
lauriejennifer said:
This is why I almost always turn down a friend's offer to let me borrow/try/ride one of their motorcycles.

I remember hearing a story of a guy on the Isle of Man who had crashed his friends bike on the TT course, he sat on the high street with a sign asking for donations to pay for the damage.

If I ever borrow someone else's bike, which I do because I like to try and ride as many different bikes as I can, then I'm just careful not to crash it. Easier said than done, but it's not happened yet! :?

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
I'm along the same lines as LJ here, I'd rather not take the chance of anything happening.

Especially when I was selling the CBR and the buyer asked me to come out with him on his 690SM when test riding mine.. Man that was tempting!

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
gpzDave said:
I remember hearing a story of a guy on the Isle of Man who had crashed his friends bike on the TT course

Can't blame him really, You wouldn't lend someone the bike knowing they are going to thrash it around the curcuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts