My camera setup and settings

Reevy

British Motovlogger
Oct 15, 2019
I ride a
Yamaha MT-07
Hey everyone, just joined and wanted to show my new setup that I just put together.

Also wanted to share my settings, please feel free to give me suggestions on these settings since I have been doing a lot of trial and error to get them perfect.

My setup includes:

GoPro Hero 7 Black
Purple Panda microphone
GoPro mic adapter
Some cheap chin mount from Amazon

GoPro Settings:

Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 2.7k
Frames Per Second: 60
Field Of View: Superview
Stabilization: Off
Low light: Off
Protune: On
Shutter: Auto
EV Comp: -0.5
ISO Min: 100
ISO Max: 400
White Balance: 5500K for daylight 6000K for cloudy days
Sharpness: Medium
Colour: Flat
Audio: Stereo

20191011_140421.jpg

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
Solid set up there. I've found that increasing the sharpness can make things a little gritty depending on the lighting..thats the only think I can see on your kit that may need some adjusting.
Personally I've moved back to leaving most things on Auto, except for night riding...still trying to find the right balance there.
For the gopro mic adapter, if you're using regular velcro I would suggest trying this product made by 3M called Dual Lock. It doesnt wear out though you may have to heat the surface of your mic adapter to get a good bond

Reevy

British Motovlogger
Oct 15, 2019
I ride a
Yamaha MT-07
Solid set up there. I've found that increasing the sharpness can make things a little gritty depending on the lighting..thats the only think I can see on your kit that may need some adjusting.
Personally I've moved back to leaving most things on Auto, except for night riding...still trying to find the right balance there.
For the gopro mic adapter, if you're using regular velcro I would suggest trying this product made by 3M called Dual Lock. It doesnt wear out though you may have to heat the surface of your mic adapter to get a good bond

Thanks for the feedback mate, adjusted my settings slightly, colour is now GoPro and sharpness is low

Yeah I got some "industrial grade" velcro, it's pretty strong and holding up well, came in a pack of 8 I think, but I just looked up dual lock, that looks way better!

Reactions: HippoDrone
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated Camera Setups 18

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts