MotoVlogging helped my life, I’m returning the favour.

MotoWolfUK

L Plate Member
Mar 4, 2023
Hampshire, UK
linktr.ee
I ride a
Wife
Seriously.
I’ve been going through some tough times for many years. Deaths and needing to be there for Ill people. Doing nice things for others and being completely forgot about etc.

Last year I was really feeling… close… my wife was really Ill in hospital and my sons tumours rapidly grew.. I was watching random stuff on YouTube and somehow saw my local shop in a thumbnail and clicked it to see what was going on and that’s how I found out about Spicy110.

Watching his videos somehow distracted my mind more than any TV show, movie, etc. it was like a weird magic button was pressed and I felt almost normal again. I since went onto finding other UK Vloggers and I love them all so much. Some of them might think im weird for saying love or scared but I mean no harm.

I’m in my 30s and doing my CBT next month and I plan to make a Moto vlog channel and I will be talking about all kinds of things, especially mental health.

I don’t know what else to say… but if any of you (Spicy110, AdjrianNickolodeon, BakerxDerek, BikesandBeards, Hippo-Drones, Lavi+Ollie, Lister of Smeg, Phil480, Mr TT, Premises187, RookieRider, SmokeyBarr, Strider790, etc) are reading - thank you deeply.. ❤️

Looking forward to starting my adventure very soon and the videos I make will be all about mental health, experiences, and everything in-between.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Spicy110 is a lovely bloke.
Am really glad to hear that you have found benefit in the videos we post, and hope your venture into it goes well.
I would suggest getting a few miles under your belt before starting your own motovlogs, not to discourage you, but riding a motorcycle takes a lot of concentration, especially when new to it, and trying to talk to a camera, while still learning the basics might be a distraction.
If you don't thing that will be the case, then go for it, but just remember that other road users don't see bikes as well as we see them trying to hit us LOL
Good luck on your CBT, where abouts in the UK are you?

MotoWolfUK

L Plate Member
Mar 4, 2023
Hampshire, UK
linktr.ee
I ride a
Wife
Spicy110 is a lovely bloke.
Am really glad to hear that you have found benefit in the videos we post, and hope your venture into it goes well.
I would suggest getting a few miles under your belt before starting your own motovlogs, not to discourage you, but riding a motorcycle takes a lot of concentration, especially when new to it, and trying to talk to a camera, while still learning the basics might be a distraction.
If you don't thing that will be the case, then go for it, but just remember that other road users don't see bikes as well as we see them trying to hit us LOL
Good luck on your CBT, where abouts in the UK are you?
Oh yeah, good idea! I’ll definitely wait a while then. Could be handy to save for a setup too then. Havant, Portsmouth, Can follow one road down to Hayling Island

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Did you used to have a channel in the past? WolfiePicsOfficial

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Nice post MotoWolf. Riding can indeed be therapeutic, I know it's helped to keep me sane during crazy times.

Last year I had a viewer tell me that my videos had helped him get through some rough times where he was laid up for over half a year and couldn't ride his bike at all. When we hear stuff like that it makes motovlogging seem worth it even more so.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Welcome to the club! I know what you mean about finding those channels, motovloggers, and more, who you just instantly connect to. I think we all have them, for motovlogoing or other interest.

It’s a great outlet for me that keeps me sharp as a rider, filmmaker, and just a person getting by on this crazy planet. If you had asked me more than a dozen years ago that I would be riding and then making motovlogs, I would have laughed and said you were crazy.

Best of luck on you CBT, and ride safe!

- Wolf

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
It's amazing the positive influence we can have on people all over the world. I've had US-based people comment on my vids and converse with me via IG, thanking me for what I do, and most recently, I had someone who lives in the UK, who I never would've met otherwise, who put out a tough video, where they were in a BAD spot. I commented on it, and dude was like, "no, let me thank YOU for your positive energy and vibe in your videos, it's helped ME"

I was just gob-smacked for a minute... like, wait, ME? Who uses motovlogging to force my head out of the doldrums? *I* am a positive influence? Fudge... guess I gotta keep at it.

It's simply amazing. When one has a YouTube channel, no matter how small or big, they have a chance to improve the lives of the people who watch their videos. That's something to keep in mind when we're putting out videos, for sure.

-John

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts