Motocentric New Year's Resolutions

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Who has some motorcycle specific New Year's Resolutions they would like to share?

My resolution is to actually film more of the cool shit that I do. My downfall has always been my spontanious nature which backfires on me when I either forget to charge a camera, misplace my microphone, leave my charging cable somewhere random but usually eye level or just plain misplace my camera. I bought extra batteries and a stand alone charger to combat one issue. The other issues, well, those have been life long battles that I will continue to wage war on.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Not got any resolutions, but I'd like to keep the momentum of growth going. I also want to get a setup that works well for my Insta360 One X camera so it gets more use now it is repaired.

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
Boulevard s83 & Boulevard s40
Not much of a resolution but I want to buy my dad a motorcycle this year and put him through his test!

Hes always wanted to do it :)
I'm going to make one a lot like your's. I'm going to try to make enough biker friends/turn current friends into bikers that anytime I want to go riding with someone I will be able to.
This last year I've rode 3 times with another rider.

NF Vulcan

Never Hold In A Fart
Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE
Who has some motorcycle specific New Year's Resolutions they would like to share?

My resolution is to actually film more of the cool shit that I do. My downfall has always been my spontanious nature which backfires on me when I either forget to charge a camera, misplace my microphone, leave my charging cable somewhere random but usually eye level or just plain misplace my camera. I bought extra batteries and a stand alone charger to combat one issue. The other issues, well, those have been life long battles that I will continue to wage war on.
Good deal man. My plans are to be a little more active in the motovlogging community and also to get my name out there around my local area. Also planning on doing some videos of how I do things both moto related and also some other random things.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
NF Vulcan, have you created a 'Never hold in a fart' design for merch like tshirts or stickers? If yes, where can I get that? If not, I would actually love to take a crack at a few ideas I have for that.

live-action-beavis-butthead.gif

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.:p

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
I'm sticking to my old resolutions from last year
- Dedicate more time for editing
- Go on longer rides (try for a multi-day trip)
- Get Organized

The wife has become interested in making a kids channel for my son so now I have to be more organized than ever so I can properly edit videos for two channels. I'm selfishly excited about this, with her recording she's gonna want better equipment which means my video quality will go up too lol.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Actually even less than that. Just have enough cash to get through each week without stressing.

Maybe I should sell up and motovlog around the world.

Reactions: NF Vulcan

NF Vulcan

Never Hold In A Fart
Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE

TWWaffle

Waffles
Mar 9, 2018
Houston
m.youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Zx6r/2008 Sportster 1200
To be honest, I haven't really made any resolutions at all for this year.. I'm working on a new job, and I guess being a better person overall lol.

Motorcycle related - definitely doing better with creative elements and growing both my Instagram and YouTube. I have to step my quality game up for sure though... I feel like my most recent video is definitely a step in the right direction though.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
A late start, but so far, so good - I want to learn to ride better. So far I've spent about 15 hours in a carpark doing slow speed stuff, plus ridden a 30 min backroad loop about 10 times - I've learnt what I have to learn!

There's always more to learn but put rubber to the road to keep the education rolling forward. And don't rule out taking a course as there is so much you can learn from them.

oneblackdo

Wannabie Member
Apr 9, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
I ride a
2008 KLR650
There's always more to learn but put rubber to the road to keep the education rolling forward. And don't rule out taking a course as there is so much you can learn from them.
Yes, I've done 3 courses over the last 10 years, and have pencilled-in 5 more in the diary for this year. While there are a few excellent trainers on you-tube, nothing beats an extra set of eyes to watch.
Cheers

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts