R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Awesomeness, I wonder what @R-Rated will think about the Yammie Noob info? :D
Alright, I shuffled out of my restful slumber to chime in. @lupin Did a great video and brought up some points. I would rather watch his take on the comeback than watch the canned yam. The concept seems a bit strange. I mean, really what skills does the guy offer in restoring a bike to give away. But hey, who knows.

I would rather the guy wrench than ride. Unfortunately @HippoDrone , you have a great point on why you stopped watching the guy. He was not always condescending but it seems he did develop a habit of overextending himself or just letting an idea fall apart. YouTubeonAutopilot is a great example.

I thinks certain personalities are susceptible to succumbing to the traps of fame and fortune. He is one of those. We should all take care of not becoming that way.

Now off my soapbox...

soapbox.jpg

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I think he has seen the cash cow of a build series from Chase on 2 Wheels and Motonosity, both have done very successful build series that have certainly made C2W a lot of revenue through Patreon, Motonosity in the past did build series for bikes he wanted, although now is going down the same route as C2W, Jake the Garden Snake is doing similar iirc, although his is a little more efficient as he is better on the spanners (and maybe isn't milking it so much)

Reactions: lupin and R-Rated

Percy

Wannabie Member
Oct 14, 2018
I ride a
2018 Sportster Iron 1200
This is a GREAT idea for series. I've subbed and am looking forward to future episodes!

Reactions: lupin
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated Members Vlogs 6

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts