Moto Logo Designer

Teh Purp

Friendly Neighbourhood Idiot
Aug 9, 2020
SCOTLAND!
I ride a
SFV650, NC700x, anything im given
Mattrowdesigns has done work for a few people,. dont know his rates, im sure hes avalable on twitter, @MattRoweDesigns maybe give him a shout?

Reactions: HRMV

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Only one I'd heard of was that fiverr. Never used any though.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
TBH, I tried fiverr and was hugely underwhelmed, my mate has found some awesome folk on there though.

Reactions: LandyVlad and HRMV

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Do you have an idea what the logo should look like? You just need help with creating vectorgraphics, or do you want also the creative input?

Reactions: HRMV

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
As a Graphic Designer, I do not recommend fiverr. You can find some decent folks on etsy if you search through it. I personally suggest finding someone in your area because it will keep business local. ASk your friends in the area if they know a graphic designer/artist and then look them up.

My first suggestion would be know your budget. Second is to know what kind of designer/artist you want. Do you want someone to create exactly what is in your minds eye or for someone to bring you something inspired by your ideas? And it is very important to be honest with which you really want.

And be prepared when going to a designer/artist. Have all of your ideas ready to go and if you have something in your mind, sketch it out even if you aren't artistically inclined. We can't read your mind but if we can see even a rudamentary sketch of what is in your head, that gives the graphic designer/artist a more concrete place to start as we tend to be visual learners.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Walt in PA used Fiverr to make his new logo and it turned out fantastic. I've never tried it myself but seems like people get good results from it sometimes?

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
You really need to look at their previous work / portfolio and see -
- are there varied different designs or just variations on a few basic themes.
- is it the style of art you want and need (as opposed to just like the style).

also don't expect $500 worth of work for $5.

WaltInPA

Wannabie Member
Jun 10, 2020
Pennsylvania
www.waltinpa.com
I ride a
2018 Honda CB650F
Walt in PA used Fiverr to make his new logo and it turned out fantastic. I've never tried it myself but seems like people get good results from it sometimes?

A couple of years ago, I tried Fiverr for a blog logo. I was massively disappointed by the entire experience. I thought I was clear with what I wanted but all I got back were proofs using various pieces of clip art.

The experience was so bad I swore off creative work from Fiverr. I used it for odds and ends like plugging my info into templates but that was the extent of it.

A couple of years ago I hired a graphic designer to make the logo for my business. It was significantly more expensive but the process was seamless. He took my ideas, created several proofs, then worked with my partner and I to refine the design until we were happy.

When it was time to come up with a logo for my Motovlog, I knew the designer I used for my business was out of the question. I couldn't justify investing that kind of money into a hobby. So I reluctantly turned to Fiverr and spent a considerable amount of time looking through portfolios.

I think I spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $65 for the logo I have now. I submitted some ideas to the designer and he came back with two concepts to choose from. One I didn't care for and the other is what I'm currently using.

To make a long story short, Fiverr can be a good place to get a logo designed but it is well worth spending the time to look over portfolios until you find someone that does work you like (and to make sure all of their designs aren't too similar)

LandyVlad

King of Mycenae
Jun 8, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
gsx1400owners.org
I ride a
Suzuki GSX1400
I got someone in Vietnam to do a logo for me for a hobby thing - was really cheap and person was fantastic BUT yeah it was just a minor modification of endless similar things I subsequently found on the interwebs .

BikeFather

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2021
I ride a
Harley Davidson Sport Glide
I'm a web designer, I don't do logos, but I do work on a regular basis with some great graphic designers, so if you still need help, let me know and I'm happy to put you in touch with someone.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts