Most Random Thing Yet?

Jon_okc

Wannabie Member
May 20, 2016
Oklahoma City, OK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2016 Harley Davidson Road Glide
One day I was riding solo on I-40 through Oklahoma. A truck got pretty close behind me, so I sped up to add a little buffer room. A bit later the truck moved over in to the hammer lane and matched my speed. I was in a club at the time and was worried it might be someone of ill intent. I pulled out my pistol and nudged it between myself and the tank. Then the passenger side window of the truck slowly rolls down... I got nervous... that is until a very nice lady leaned out of the window and flashed me for about 10 seconds straight (at 90mph)

I wasn't quite sure what to do at that moment, so I just gave her a thumbs up....

Reactions: VaRider

VaRider

Wannabie Member
Jan 4, 2016
I ride a
2012 Honda CBR250R
I saw a man walking two dogs as I was riding through a neighborhood. They were both small and on leashes. One of them starts spazzing as I am approaching. He starts spinning in circles like he is trying to exorcise Satan out of the sidewalk he is standing on. The dog was flipping out. Of course I swung a little wide in the road to give myself more time and was ready to drop the hammer on the throttle if need be. I did not seem him getting loose, but just prepared. Other than that, it was a pretty funny sight to behold!

Reactions: RoadSprock

DRfURYOS

Wannabie Member
Sep 16, 2012
I ride a
2011 Suzuki DR650
One time my friend and I came across a cow running down the side of the road. We corralled it back to the nearest farm then knocked on their door. "We returned your cow" :eek:

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
S5PHMm6[1].png

Had to illustrate.
Back when I was taking my moped license, we crossed some rural areas to expose us to dirt roads. In the middle of the road was a cow, and as we approached it it simply, elegantly jumped over the fence as if it was nothing.

(edit, way too large picture)

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
KTM 690 Supermoto/ Triumph Speed Triple 1050
One time my friend and I came across a cow running down the side of the road. We corralled it back to the nearest farm then knocked on their door. "We returned your cow" :eek:

Guessing a fence got broken/ gate left open!

View attachment 2000
Had to illustrate.
Back when I was taking my moped license, we crossed some rural areas to expose us to dirt roads. In the middle of the road was a cow, and as we approached it it simply, elegantly jumped over the fence as if it was nothing.

(edit, way too large picture)

LOL, why everyone having issues with cows on this thread?! I love the sketch 10/10

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
Hahaha, out of curiousity what is that box attached to the handlebar on the left side?
Pssh, every foreigner asks the same question lol.

It's an electronic toll payment gadget, you put a pre-paid cash card inside before passing toll gantries, and it automatically scans the vehicle and deducts accordingly. If you don't have one, or it's faulty or you have either no card or no cash inside the card, a photo gets taken and sent to authorities for assessment. If it's a local vehicle, you get a fine for dodging tolls unless you have a satisfactory explanation, if it's a foreign (Malaysian) vehicle, nothing happens because it doesn't apply to them since they pay a lump sum at immigration instead of a per use amount.

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
KTM 690 Supermoto/ Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Pssh, every foreigner asks the same question lol.

It's an electronic toll payment gadget, you put a pre-paid cash card inside before passing toll gantries, and it automatically scans the vehicle and deducts accordingly. If you don't have one, or it's faulty or you have either no card or no cash inside the card, a photo gets taken and sent to authorities for assessment. If it's a local vehicle, you get a fine for dodging tolls unless you have a satisfactory explanation, if it's a foreign (Malaysian) vehicle, nothing happens because it doesn't apply to them since they pay a lump sum at immigration instead of a per use amount.

Ah! Wouldn't of guessed that right away, we have a similar thing here called the dartford tag but we don't have that many toll roads just 3-4 toll bridges in the entire UK :p

mykb93

Do the math!
Jun 27, 2012
USA
I ride a
2007 Triumph Daytona 675
Funny just two days ago I was on my way home in a hectic rain storm and an older (65-70) lady pulled up next to me as we are going around the beltway at probably 60mph and when I look over she sticks her tongue out and laughs. All I could think about was not having my camera.

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
are you selling framed prints?

Depends on what you are interested in buying. I didn't store that sketch up there in a printable size for example. I usually don't sell art unless it was commissioned as there has never been any interest for prints before.

JonJeoprdy

Wanderer...
May 16, 2016
Colorado
I ride a
F800GS
Last weekends ride, out in the desert, where you would least expect it, one lone elk tried to make me hit her. Luckily she was unsuccessful. I swear as I drove by she gave me the stink-eye. o_O

Hypertard

Life, the Universe and Bikes...
May 25, 2016
Oxfordshire
I ride a
BMW F800R, Husqvarna 900R
They finally tow away an abandoned car only to have a broken down taxi in the same spot, the next day...

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts