Mic Options?

Mar 9, 2018
Houston
m.youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Zx6r/2008 Sportster 1200
I'm currently using a cheap 3$ Amazon mic, and it seems to be doing fairly well. I'm also hoping to get some Sena bluetooth headsets for my wife and I sometime soon-ish.

Are there any mics that you swear by, that aren't super expensive? (I know that there are some top-quality mics at a heavier price point, but I'm trying to find a happy medium, and also save money for the Senas lol)

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
Been through more mics than I care to talk about. Settled on the same as @R-Rated and use the Sony ECMCS3 stereo mic.

Some have said its rubbish for vlogging but it does me just fine.

Its my mic adapter i have trouble with. I cant find a genuine gopro adapter for the hero 4 black so have to use an after market cheapo job and have had a bunch fail while vlogging grrr!

DangerousD

Wannabie Member
Aug 6, 2017
Ottawa
I ride a
2003 Suzuki Sv650s
What I'm using at the moment is a detachable mic from a turtle beach headset (Xbox gaming headset.) the mic quality is good and it doesn't have a million feet of cord. The headset was only $40 Canadian. It's easily to bend into place so works great to just tuck under a cheek pad. The downside is it t may not be long enough if your camera isn't chin mounted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AridRider Camera Setups 4