Status
Not open for further replies.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Hi all, spoke to Chuckles, theres a possible meet @ Matlock Bath on Sunday, hopfully a fair few bikers will be out. Must have been over 100 last weekend so hopfully the same.

Meet there at 10am, ride the Matlock - Buxton route. Then Cat & Fiddle - Macclesfield

Have a brew at Matlock and Cat & Fiddle Then split once where in Mac?

Matlock, C&F are rough places, if anyone has any where they'd like to ride, (providing theres decent roads) we can meet there not a problem.

Weather Permitting (shouldn't be too bad due to were now in spring & better weather is upon us(ish)
Ideas welcomed :)

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
I can't make this one, its mothers day, so I have to work :(

RoadcraftNottingham

Wannabie Member
Jan 12, 2012
I ride a
Honda Pan Euopean 1100, Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC, Ducati Diavel, CBR600RR-8
+1 on Mothers day. Add to that the traffic on a Sunday near Matlock is rediculous and all you do is filter. I try to avoid that area on Sundays. If you get a chance, there's a place called Winnet's pass where there's some great roads and amazing scenery.

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
I'm not going to be able to attend this I've found a rather large nail in my tyre, the rear was getting close to bald anyhow only another 1000 miles at most maybe and so I have ordered a new set and don't really want to chance a blow out by leaving the nail in.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Well... Although everyone else is saying no, I'm going to be there tomorrow at some point as long as its dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts