Lone Wolfer Garage T-shirt Designs

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
This is a plug totally about me, but I think you folks might get a kick out of my designs.

Over the past few months I have been working on designs inspired by motorcycles and my time on two wheels. I have started a Merch by Amazon account with those designs available on t-shirts for men, women and children. I'm also working on putting my designs on other promotional material like stickers and buttons.

If you have a few minutes, check them out through the link below. Let me know what you folks think and maybe one or all of them are designs you might want to rock out on the town.

Rock on

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=w_bl_s...xtbin=Lone+Wolfer+Garage&tag=yoursiteranke-21

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I think it is awesome that you are putting it out there, nothing happens to those that do nothing! :)

Reactions: NF Vulcan

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
So how does this work, does Amazon take care of all the printing and you get a small commission from each one sold.

Or is it just a shop front and you have to do all the work.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
So how does this work, does Amazon take care of all the printing and you get a small commission from each one sold.

Or is it just a shop front and you have to do all the work.

Amazon does all the grunt work with printing and shipping much like zazzle and cafepress, but with a better bottom line. You have to apply for a Merch by Amazon account and then each design and listing has to be approved by Amazon. I got rejected a few times for a few issues concerning the langauge I used in the listing description - not offensive but concerning rights use with copyright and trademarked material. I had mentioned I ride a Harley, and that was a no no. But after I got a few answers from them I was able to change the listing and resubmitt and got the go ahead.

Amazon lets me charge less and make more in commission and I already have my books published through amazon and its print arm createspace, so its nice to have a little knowledge on how to navigate their interface as they are all pretty similar.

fazer_1000

www.youtube.com/motolixious
Sep 24, 2013
I ride a
KTM SuperDuke 990
This is a plug totally about me, but I think you folks might get a kick out of my designs.

Over the past few months I have been working on designs inspired by motorcycles and my time on two wheels. I have started a Merch by Amazon account with those designs available on t-shirts for men, women and children. I'm also working on putting my designs on other promotional material like stickers and buttons.

If you have a few minutes, check them out through the link below. Let me know what you folks think and maybe one or all of them are designs you might want to rock out on the town.

Rock on

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=w_bl_s...xtbin=Lone+Wolfer+Garage&tag=yoursiteranke-21

Awesome designs you got there mate.

Reactions: LoneWolfer

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
What's the bottom line like? I currently use RedBubble for my T-shirt, and also to sell my photography, but they're pretty miniscule even though the prices are pretty high to buyers.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
What's the bottom line like? I currently use RedBubble for my T-shirt, and also to sell my photography, but they're pretty miniscule even though the prices are pretty high to buyers.

Bottom line is $12.20 for the basic t-shirt. All of mine have been Anvil Brand shirts and really comfortable. They also offer American Appearal shirts which I think are garbage. I have used Zazzle RedBubble, CafePress and TeeSpring and the Merch By Amazon is by far the best with the price point I can sell my designs at. The shirts themselves are comperable. You do have to appply for a Merch Account and it takes a while to get approved. And you are limited to short sleeve t-shirts at the start. They now offer long sleeve t's but you have to be up and running for a bit I beleive to open up that option. I have heard that hoodies are coming, but no idea when of if that is true.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts