London rioters assault scooterist ( Video )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
I got so angry when i seen this video,

wtf is happening in England.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXSLbtdzzes[/youtube]

Daffee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2
Thats why you wear full gear people, so you can fend rioters off. lol.. that video is insane though.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
pizzaonaninja said:
can't see it :\

what does it say when you watch the video? or click it? i can see the video

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
pizzaonaninja said:
can't see it :\

Video Link now fixed I contacted the Video Creator and he unlisted it from Private to Public again

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
The people who filmed this had their house burned down moments later.

extreme601

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
2011 Tiger 800
Absolute bastards.

..and on top of the general shit-ness of all of this. Firstly, the guy who pulled the rider off the bike instantly ran away because they are all as we know, spineless, and the guy who jumped on acted as if it were a regular bike (swinging his leg over the back) and kicked the top case, it's not hard, you just step on, and as if that weren't enough, he couldn't ride it for shit.

Argh, I'm so angry.

Poor guy.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
This is proof that the uneducated youth of today are worthless. I am 18 so yes I am a 'Teenager'/'Youth' but I went to college, finished my college course found work on my own without goverment help. I pay tax and rent. and manage to insure and maintain my bike, and pay memberships to other activitys on my own.

Why they are now trying to blame the goverment for these cuts and community for not helping them get 'Real' help is beyond me, why we have to focus and put money into the youths of today I don't know. EMA should be banned end of. why should I pay for some one to go to college and then go and spend it on alcohol which there not old enough to drink?

I really do hope this rider got a full payout, this is ridiculas, for all they know it could have been a mate or someone they know.

I wish the police had more force to use, I would rather see some of these beaten and controlled by the police than them run around the streets (which where safe) & their parents say they will disaplin them and never do. This is because of bad upbringing, bad parenting.

Sorry but these cuts are effecting everyone, we are all suffering. I don't see why people blame this goverment, personally I'd rather our country came out of this debt on it's own and without having to be bailed out. these cuts are bad yes, 2/3years down the line it will ease up. 3years isn't long atall.

Hope the rider was ok.

(Rant Over)
Please if you feel, I'm wrong in anyway let me know.

Aarron

DJ_Xenobot

Wannabie Member
Aug 22, 2011
London
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki ER6F
That is apsolutely heart breaking!! :O

I feel so sorry for the guy.

Fucking pikies.

Go out and get a job and work for your stuff like everyone else!

Scum. :mad:

Ducman69

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom
Poor guy, that is so messed up. :x
Daffee said:
Thats why you wear full gear people, so you can fend rioters off. lol.. that video is insane though.
Amen to that!

In Texas, if you are car/bike jacked, you're now allowed to defend yourself and your property even up to the point of lethal force and you're completely protected legally. DRASTICALLY cut down on our violent crime rate, which statistically hasn't been this low since 1964! *nods*

RogueRiderUK

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Bromley, Kent
I ride a
2010 Suzuki GSX650F
AZZ3R said:
This is proof that the uneducated youth of today are worthless. I am 18 so yes I am a 'Teenager'/'Youth' but I went to college, finished my college course found work on my own without goverment help. I pay tax and rent. and manage to insure and maintain my bike, and pay memberships to other activitys on my own.

Why they are now trying to blame the goverment for these cuts and community for not helping them get 'Real' help is beyond me, why we have to focus and put money into the youths of today I don't know. EMA should be banned end of. why should I pay for some one to go to college and then go and spend it on alcohol which there not old enough to drink?

I really do hope this rider got a full payout, this is ridiculas, for all they know it could have been a mate or someone they know.

I wish the police had more force to use, I would rather see some of these beaten and controlled by the police than them run around the streets (which where safe) & their parents say they will disaplin them and never do. This is because of bad upbringing, bad parenting.

Sorry but these cuts are effecting everyone, we are all suffering. I don't see why people blame this goverment, personally I'd rather our country came out of this debt on it's own and without having to be bailed out. these cuts are bad yes, 2/3years down the line it will ease up. 3years isn't long atall.

Hope the rider was ok.

(Rant Over)
Please if you feel, I'm wrong in anyway let me know.

Aarron

Aaron, you are on the money!!

I've always worked, sometimes two jobs. I've earned everything I've got, never taken a penny from the government and paid taxes since I was 16.

Most of these idiots will never amount to anything, they'll never make a positive contribution to society, they'll constantly take and expect AND this is down to their upbringing!

It's not the Governments fault, or the fault of their schools or the police.... the fault lies solely on their parents shoulders and of course them!

They'll spend their lives blaming others and being angry at everyone, when really, they're angry at themselves!

Losers!! Every one of them!!

Have a look at my vid, I went for a little ride the day of the Riots in Peckham and did a little vlog!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RogueRiderUk?feature=mhee

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
RogueRiderUK said:
Aaron, you are on the money!!

I've always worked, sometimes two jobs. I've earned everything I've got, never taken a penny from the government and paid taxes since I was 16.

Most of these idiots will never amount to anything, they'll never make a positive contribution to society, they'll constantly take and expect AND the is down to their upbringing!

It's not the Governments fault, or the fault of their schools or the police.... the fault lies solely on their parents shoulders and of course them!

They'll spend their lives blaming others and being angry at everyone, when really, they're angry at themselves!

Losers!! Every one of them!!

Have a look at my vid, I went for a little ride the day of the Riots on Peckham and did a little vlog!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RogueRiderUk?feature=mhee

Totally right. I really hope it's the end of it all, I don't see why people should destroy roads, streets & shops they all use on a daily basis. Most of the people that have stolen from shoe/clothes shops would have purchased something from there at somepoint, so why go rob it when clothes prices will now go up because you stole a £15.99 T-shirt & no doubt they will moan about the price increase. They don't see the bigger picture.

I hope every V-logger towards the London area where all ok and wasn't effect to bad by these riots. Ride Safe All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts