Lockdown rideout to the pharmacy.

B.Vation

@Bikervation
Feb 28, 2019
Wiltshire
I ride a
2007 Harley Davidson Sportster XL1200R Roadster
Finally get to ride the bike on Friday, I was hoping it would be earlier but they extended the MOT. I haven’t really ridden it since doing the head and rocker gaskets. But tomorrow I get to pick up my prescription!! Yea never knew I could get so excited about going to the pharmacy, I’m even going to make a video of the ride. :cool: So there!

Reactions: HRMV and HippoDrone

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
If it's an enforce-able lock down, be wary. It could be used against you for violating the lock down law. I do take the bikes out for a couple of laps to run the engine, gears, etc. I record but never post it.

B.Vation

@Bikervation
Feb 28, 2019
Wiltshire
I ride a
If it's an enforce-able lock down, be wary. It could be used against you for violating the lock down law. I do take the bikes out for a couple of laps to run the engine, gears, etc. I record but never post it.
Oh yea of little faith – already posted but thanks for the advice, stay safe.

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
This post confused me as I swore I saw you riding to the pharmacy in todays video haha

B.Vation

@Bikervation
Feb 28, 2019
Wiltshire
I ride a
This post confused me as I swore I saw you riding to the pharmacy in todays video haha
It took over a day of editing, I’m trying to get to grips with DaVinci resolve 16. I tried multi cam but in the end edited in the edit tab. I noticed you have a Blackmagic camera so assume you use Resolve? I would be interested in any feedback you have on the intro, I’m trying to up my game.

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
I use resolve to turn convert the footage off the camera into Rec709 and recover some of the shadows and highlights but that's about it, I edit i FCPX

Intro audio sounds unreal, when you hit the start button on the bike you could really feel it boom to life. However it's over 2:30 before a single word is uttered - For me that's a way too long but the mood and direction of your videos are totally to your taste so there's no right or wrong there. Personally I think it's way more important to make videos you want to make, not videos that make some numbers on some dumb dashboard go up, but again that's just me.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Ace to see you are able to use your bike mate, am itching to get out on mine. I think WEB has a good point regarding the gap between your cut scene of you driving away and you actually saying somit, you could maybe cut out the suburban bit where you don't say anything and cut in to where you introduce yourself, currently I have all the time in the world to watch videos, but once normality resumes, 23 minute videos need to be engaging, you could maybe cut this one down to around 15min and still show all the nice roads and your conversation with us! :)

It was very enjoyable to watch though mate, is so good to see a UK rider able to take a legitimate spin, soz to see you got a bit soggy.... gives you somit to do cleaning the bike after though hey! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: B.Vation

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Hope you enjoyed. I will check out the vid later.

Can't imagine you will have any issues with recording the ride if it is a genuine trip for medical supplies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts