Licensing In South Australia

2WheeledLife

Wannabie Member
Sep 21, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
I ride a
Nothing. Yet...
Hi guys, as some of you may be aware, I do not yet have my license, but am looking at getting it (and a bike) pretty soon.

I am just wondering what the process is for getting my license here.

If someone could dumb it down, that would be great :)

Huxley

Wannabie Member
Sep 26, 2014
Halletts Cove, South Australia, Australia
I ride a
CFMOTO 650NK
Hi guys, as some of you may be aware, I do not yet have my license, but am looking at getting it (and a bike) pretty soon.

I am just wondering what the process is for getting my license here.

If someone could dumb it down, that would be great :)
Hey mate so basically you need to pay about $350 at Service SA to pay for a riders safe course, All info can be found at Mylicence. Then you take the 2 day course and pay for your learners and BAM! on the road :) i am having to redo my entire learners thanks to a broken foot and not riding for over a year. check out Temporary Citizen on youtube and you can find mine under MrHuxleysLunchbox. We are both from Adelaide

Reactions: 2WheeledLife

2WheeledLife

Wannabie Member
Sep 21, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
I ride a
Nothing. Yet...
Hey mate so basically you need to pay about $350 at Service SA to pay for a riders safe course, All info can be found at Mylicence. Then you take the 2 day course and pay for your learners and BAM! on the road :) i am having to redo my entire learners thanks to a broken foot and not riding for over a year. check out Temporary Citizen on youtube and you can find mine under MrHuxleysLunchbox. We are both from Adelaide
Thanks heaps for that man! I have been chatting to temp citz quite a bit lately about general riding and stuff in and around Adelaide :p

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts