burlyjack

The bearded dude with a cool YouTube
Oct 10, 2015
Oklahoma, USA
I ride a
2004 Honda VTX 1300
Made a twitter

https://twitter.com/getoutandride17

Trying to work on an instagram but it's being a pain the rear. Next will be a Facebook

Edit: For the Twitter page (and maybe on the other social medias) i'd like to do a monthly featured photo as the profile pic, sort of like how we do featured videos here.

RealSteveB

Wannabie Member
Aug 4, 2017
Cape cod, USA
I ride a
Yamaha R6, Ninja 650, CB 350
Hopefully this motion has picked up some steam. I'll start using the #getoutandride on my instgram. I know they're bigger vloggers but chaseontwowheels and walteriffic started the "ride" apparel line, to promote riding not like dicks or riding rich. Maybe they would be willing to lend a hand in some way?
As far as the popularity of riding goes, I think it's actually more popular now than ever, except maybe the 70s. But new sales are down because us 20 and 30 something's can't afford a new 30k bike plus all the loans from 4 years of school that we were told wasn't needed to make a life-that's for a motovlog later.

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
Yeah there's an image with H-D that the company hasn't seemed to try to fix at all. Most young riders want something with some pickup that looks cool. A 1700cc engine with 80ish BHP at 450kg isn't the most attractive choice, especially when you see the price tag.

Reactions: burlyjack

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
Hopefully this motion has picked up some steam. I'll start using the #getoutandride on my instgram. I know they're bigger vloggers but chaseontwowheels and walteriffic started the "ride" apparel line, to promote riding not like dicks or riding rich. Maybe they would be willing to lend a hand in some way?
As far as the popularity of riding goes, I think it's actually more popular now than ever, except maybe the 70s. But new sales are down because us 20 and 30 something's can't afford a new 30k bike plus all the loans from 4 years of school that we were told wasn't needed to make a life-that's for a motovlog later.
For sure, your average Joe doesn't have that kind of money on him for such a niche hobby. Used 600cc supersports for just a few thousand are readily available.

burlyjack

The bearded dude with a cool YouTube
Oct 10, 2015
Oklahoma, USA
I ride a
2004 Honda VTX 1300
Life has been dealing a crappy hand for me here lately so it's not very active right now. If someone would like to volunteer to manage some social media sites about it that would be awesome. I have a Twitter account set can up and I think I started an Instagram but didn't finish it. It would really help to have some sort of social media presence in order for bigger named motovlogers and others to really back it. Right now the #goar on Instagram is flooded with some sort of make up line. I'd like to see that change ;).

I'd like to see that video, I'm a married man, dad, homeowner, and full time aircraft mechanic and still worked my ass of to get my business management degree at 24 years old. All the crap only to see some uneducated geek off the streets with no common sense come in at higher position than me. I've had people tell me I'm to rough or come off as too aggressive to do anything in business. I personally think that's a load of bullshit.

Reactions: RealSteveB

RealSteveB

Wannabie Member
Aug 4, 2017
Cape cod, USA
I ride a
Yamaha R6, Ninja 650, CB 350
I'd like to see that video, I'm a married man, dad, homeowner, and full time aircraft mechanic and still worked my ass of to get my business management degree at 24 years old. All the crap only to see some uneducated geek off the streets with no common sense come in at higher position than me. I've had people tell me I'm to rough or come off as too aggressive to do anything in business. I personally think that's a load of bullshit.

A fellow grease monkey!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts