Lakes meet up

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickster303

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
I ride a
Suzuki gs500
me and jestington are planning to go to the lakes on monday 4th June, does anybody fancy coming along for the ride

rickster303

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
I ride a
Suzuki gs500
i think we are thinking of camping on the monday night, not really sure where the meet piont will be yet, surggestions? and will start monday finish tuesday, and nope shes busy

LeedsRider93

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
Leeds, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Yamaha FZS600S, 2009 Daelim Roadwin Fi
50/50 for me at the minute, I have all the gear but the bike needs some new tyres (after 3,700 miles :eek: ). Will work out a budget tomorrow and let you know.

carlsant1

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR900RR 1996
i might be able to come to this, need to know a rough plan though please. depends how much the bike will cost to get fixed and all that jaz

Daffee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2
Was planning to go at some point this summer but this is a bit short notice, i ll have to give it a miss as im a bit low on money

Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
Ooooh, consider me interested. Got time off (thank you Queenie!) so I'd like to make use of it.

LeedsRider93

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
Leeds, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Yamaha FZS600S, 2009 Daelim Roadwin Fi
Righty, this is my plan for the meet. Feel free to make suggestions and alterations.

The campsite which has been chosen over Twitter is Syke Farm, only £8 per night and has all the required facilities. http://www.lakedistrictcamping.co.uk/ca ... e_farm.htm

I propose we meet at the campsite and get the tents pitched, then go for a ride afterwards. This way we shouldn't be waiting for anybody at a 'conventional' meeting point and we are all set up for a cup of tea when we return from riding! Plus, we shouldn't have any issue getting pitches. I will send an email to the site owner and see what the earliest arrival time is (or if they have one :lol: ).

Monday or Sunday, I suppose the campsite would be less busy on the Monday so that is probably the best option. Unless anyone objects the original plan of Monday stays.

As I said, these plans are by no means final, but we need some sort of plan in place before the weekend :)

rickster303

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
I ride a
Suzuki gs500
LeedsRider93 said:
Righty, this is my plan for the meet. Feel free to make suggestions and alterations.

The campsite which has been chosen over Twitter is Syke Farm, only £8 per night and has all the required facilities. http://www.lakedistrictcamping.co.uk/ca ... e_farm.htm

I propose we meet at the campsite and get the tents pitched, then go for a ride afterwards. This way we shouldn't be waiting for anybody at a 'conventional' meeting point and we are all set up for a cup of tea when we return from riding! Plus, we shouldn't have any issue getting pitches. I will send an email to the site owner and see what the earliest arrival time is (or if they have one :lol: ).

Monday or Sunday, I suppose the campsite would be less busy on the Monday so that is probably the best option. Unless anyone objects the original plan of Monday stays.

As I said, these plans are by no means final, but we need some sort of plan in place before the weekend :)

sounds like a plan to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts