Isolating wind noise

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Created a video today but on play back there are peaks of wind noise. Anyone know best way to minimise in editing on premier Pro.
Cheers

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I use Resolve, but I assume that PP has a "Noise Reduction" effect you can use, or download a plugin that'll do it.

In Resolve, it's literally called Noise Reduction, and you set it to De-rumble & De-Hiss. I bet PP has something similar, and those settings ought to get you close.

I watched a Yammie Noob video today and he had a lot of wind noise in his vlog... and I was like "Dude, I am pretty sure your team is using Resolve - get 'em to use the NR effect!"

-John

Reactions: HRMV

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
I use Resolve, but I assume that PP has a "Noise Reduction" effect you can use, or download a plugin that'll do it.

In Resolve, it's literally called Noise Reduction, and you set it to De-rumble & De-Hiss. I bet PP has something similar, and those settings ought to get you close.

I watched a Yammie Noob video today and he had a lot of wind noise in his vlog... and I was like "Dude, I am pretty sure your team is using Resolve - get 'em to use the NR effect!"

-John
Will have a wee look in the options... I have definitely seen the De-Rumble option.

Wanting to put a vid or two out that was recorded pre lock down but as was a helmet off job the wind noise is in the background.

Reactions: Drakhen99

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO