I'll wave, no matter what you ride

TheStrokedS10

Wannabie Member
Jul 8, 2013
I ride a
2000 YZF-R6
a lot of scooter riders have that look like a highschool nerd. "he waved.... HE WAVED OMG HE WAVED!!" chill guy... i wave to riders. period. 2-3 wheels is less then four so you're good in my book.

DziEsMoto

Wannabie Member
Jul 8, 2013
I ride a
Kawasaki ZZR 600 98
I have similar gloves :O Haha, i waved few times to scooter riders by mistake,but they didnt wave back... so i wave only to moto now !

MrFalloffalot

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2013
Alpha Centuri
I ride a
1983 Kwacka z750 'Scrapheap', +16 more 'Toys'...
Wheni started riding, the Biker Gods at the time said "You MUST nod to other riders", since then DUCATI, HARLEY & POLICE BIKES, you can all go fukyorselves for not nodding over the years.

Everyone else - 'Cheers'.

AND ALSO why is it when you Nod at a Policeman, He then PULLS you OVER???

>:)

reverus

Wannabie Member
Jun 30, 2013
I ride a
honda 599 and honda rc51
I usually wave at everyone, the only people that dont wave back are choppers (not to be confused with harley guys, i mean choppers like.. orange county chopper syle, regular harley guys usually wave) and scooters. If they dont wave back, my two fingered wave quickly becomes a one finger wave, that usually grabs their attention..

Reactions: DziEsMoto

Svothe

Wannabie Member
Jul 21, 2013
I ride a
SV650S, GPZ500S
Police bikes and cars in the UK always nod at me. Normally when I'm up to no good, they give you that "Don't be silly" nod and go on there way. Recieved that nod a few times while scraping my knee round roundabouts but never been told off (Yet). Your right though, I never get return nods or waves from cruisers usually or scooters. I don't nod at scooters or wave unless I know them or they are wearing all the gear and aren't just some chav in shorts and a t-shirt.

Reactions: DziEsMoto

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts