LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
No problem.

I was really disappointed in this bike compared to the Pan America I rode the same day. I guess the 1250T designation for the engine has the T for turd?
Shots fired! Or shits fired?

Did it feel like it had potential locked away? Maybe with after market tuners it would have the chance to show its potential?

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Shots fired! Or shits fired?

Did it feel like it had potential locked away? Maybe with after market tuners it would have the chance to show its potential?
I am not sure the factory difference in tuning of the bikes. I thought the T had different cams from the PanAm? If so then hardware will be needed.

Reactions: Drakhen99

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
My favorite part is not in the screen shot where he states he has 200+ miles on his new Sportster S. From my perspective, and my observation on your riding habits R-Rated, that is kind of a joke. That is a 3 hour cruise for me or two days commuting to work, unless I get lost on the way to work or on the way home which happens a lot and that is one day of commuting.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
My favorite part is not in the screen shot where he states he has 200+ miles on his new Sportster S. From my perspective, and my observation on your riding habits R-Rated, that is kind of a joke. That is a 3 hour cruise for me or two days commuting to work, unless I get lost on the way to work or on the way home which happens a lot and that is one day of commuting.
200 miles on one of these bone busting over hyped bar hoppers is quite an accomplishment. I was slamming NSAIDS for 48 hours just after one demo ride.
owen-wilson-pills.gif

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts