Rant I Have Been Riding My Bikes Wrong?

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I edited this out of the video but the person that told me a group of riders and myself were riding our bikes not like they were designed is the sales manager of a local Harley-Davidson dealership...

What do you folks think?

Reactions: HippoDrone

Ironside

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2015
United Kingdom
www.edmundironside.co.uk
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800XC
Do you mean that you shouldn't be pushing it or was he talking about the riding style? On an adventure bike I ride in the same manner I was taught to ride (on an Army Armstrong) so I lean the bike but try and remain as upright as possible (usually with some counter steering as well).

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Do you mean that you shouldn't be pushing it or was he talking about the riding style? On an adventure bike I ride in the same manner I was taught to ride (on an Army Armstrong) so I lean the bike but try and remain as upright as possible (usually with some counter steering as well).

Apparently he was referring to canyon carving or tearing through twisties where I end up touching or near touching the boards.

I think he was just blowing smoke trying to impress us with his superior motorcycle knowledge and mad riding skills.

If the bikes can't handle being ridden more than scooter speeds then really why bother...

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts