I have a habit of skipping these things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebrenauld

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2012
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 250R ('11)
I completely didn't notice that this forum existed. So...Here goes.

People know me by the name of Seb. I'm 22, originally from France, though living and studying in the UK. I'm a fourth year physics student at the university of Bristol. That's for the basic facts.

What do I do for a living? I study. I also build websites for people from time to time, and generally help out with code. I'll be putting a vlog out shortly enough (as soon as the camera arrives), and have the crazy project of going on the Mongolian Rally next year on a bike. Still gotta find a copilot/mate for that.
Passed my full license in september this year, was on CBT for 5 months before that. Despite being 22, I had to forfeit DAS due to a health-related issue (I've got double-jointed wrists. Pushing a heavy bike can cause my wrists to dislocate, which leads to the bike falling on the floor. And yes, I failed my mod1 on the push exercise when I was still on DAS due to that)

As for the hardware side of things, I'm currently riding a Kawasaki Ninja 250R ('61 plate). No really cool mods worth mentioning, besides a rear hugger. Thinking of adding a 12V outlet below the passenger seat to expand my horizons a bit (I'm a programmer in my spare time, and know how to use microcontrollers. So I could whip out some crazy stuff if given ideas). Camera is in the post!

Soulless82

Wannabie Member
Feb 15, 2012
I ride a
My two left feet... For the time being..
Welcome Aboard... make yourself at home...

Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
Bristol! Awesome, I'm in that area at weekends quite often.

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
bienvenu. I'm pretty much the opposite. Born in UK and living in France :p remember to link us to your YT account when you get one =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts