Serious I challenge you to get stuck!

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I have had two doses of the Moderna and can say I am no worse for wear. I also have coworkers that either caught COVID-19 early on and still have lingering affects or lost family from it.

So I challenge everyone to not be a prick and get the prick in the arm if they can. Maybe we can get ahead of the next mutation -

As far as sideffects -

I had a sore arm but that arm has been sore since the last crash. The first dose made me feel wired up. The second not so much so, but I was a little loopy. I did not feel any more tipsy than my Cucumber Gin Earl Grey combo drink. o_O

Last edited:

Arfa

Beginner Biker Adventures
Nov 17, 2020
London
www.beginnerbiker.com
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6
Had the first dose of AZ jab last week and thankfully very little effects after. Just a spot sore on the arm and a tiny bit of headache the next day. My wife has had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine (had it early on as she's a nurse), she was a lot rougher for a day or two after.
Still, a sore arm for a day is a hell of a lot more preferable than coming down with Covid.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
I'v been full vaccinated for a couple of months, and my wife gets her second shot on Thursday. No side effects for either of us except soreness at the injection site. Really hope this can get the world over the edge. I hope India can pull through what's happening there too.

- Wolf

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
I'v been full vaccinated for a couple of months, and my wife gets her second shot on Thursday. No side effects for either of us except soreness at the injection site. Really hope this can get the world over the edge. I hope India can pull through what's happening there too.

- Wolf

The India crisis is really worrisome due to odds another variant can occur. It is truely a sad situation for any country to lose lives to this virus.

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Unless getting fully jabbed gives me any advantage like eligible to travel or something, I'm not in a mad rush for it. I'm not against it, just don't see the rush to get it.

I've already registered just waiting for my turn, if and when it ever comes I have no idea. Getting jabbed doesn't make you totally immune to Covid anyway, still need to mask up and safe distancing, etc.

That's why I'm not so bothered or rush to get it. Hell, I might have already gotten Covid before just didn't know I did.

Stay safe ya'll.

Reactions: Drakhen99

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Unless getting fully jabbed gives me any advantage like eligible to travel or something, I'm not in a mad rush for it. I'm not against it, just don't see the rush to get it.

I've already registered just waiting for my turn, if and when it ever comes I have no idea. Getting jabbed doesn't make you totally immune to Covid anyway, still need to mask up and safe distancing, etc.

That's why I'm not so bothered or rush to get it. Hell, I might have already gotten Covid before just didn't know I did.

Stay safe ya'll.

Yeah, why rush to get about 90% immune from a vaccine? Experiencing the full illness sounds so much more fun.

Seriously though, I hope your list moves quickly in your part of the world.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I had COVID19 and it fucking sucked. Had to have a conversation with my wife on whether to call an ambulance to go to the hospital (I'm a big bad Harley Biker and and I was scared out of my fucking mind) and even though she also had it, she had to help monitor my oxygen levels and blood pressure which is stressful enough for a perfectly healthy loved on to have to do. Luckily, my symptoms eased enough for me to not have to be hospitalized. If you want to see some of the better days I had while sick, I did make a few vlogs during that time because I couldn't do much more than sit in my recliner or in the garage.

I still feel lingering effects like fatigue, shortness of breath and brain fog after more than 2 months of "recoverying". Again, it fucking sucks. I'm a very active person, a high school coach and I love spending as much time hiking and exploring the woods as I can. And all of those activities are now limited or just not feasable with the shortness of breath and fatigue. Even riding longer than an hour is difficult and daunting. And my preference for riding is to spend hours cruising the back roads of New England, racking up the miles, but I am not confident that this summer will yeald the kind of riding I am used to or prefer because of the lingering effects of this virus.

This stupid notion that vaccines cure you before ever getting a disease needs to go. That has never been the case and is just such a stupid and uninformed view point. Vaccines have always been a way to prepare your body to fight something.

Think of it as two knights preparing for battle to protect their respective kingdoms. One has full metal armor, sword, shield and has trained for years. The other just graduated from wooden practice sticks to a soft steel sword and only has enough money to buy a leather cod piece. Now have them both go fight off orcs attacking their kingdoms (your body). Did they both have to fight? Yes. But which has the better chance of being victorious? The one that was more prepared has a much higher chance of victory without exhausting all of their tools, wasting all of their energy, or losing as many brothers in battle. This last part is important because their kingdom will most likely be fighting on many fronts, against dark elves, trolls, and numerous other creatures that want to overrun their kingdom.

The poorly prepared knight is your unvaccinated immune system.

The well equipped, highly trained knight is your vaccinated immune system.

Be the kingdom fulled with well equipped, highly trained knights.

Skyd

Wannabie Member
May 2, 2021
New Hampshire
I ride a
2020 RPS Hawk 250
I had COVID19 and it fucking sucked. Had to have a conversation with my wife on whether to call an ambulance to go to the hospital (I'm a big bad Harley Biker and and I was scared out of my fucking mind) and even though she also had it, she had to help monitor my oxygen levels and blood pressure which is stressful enough for a perfectly healthy loved on to have to do. Luckily, my symptoms eased enough for me to not have to be hospitalized. If you want to see some of the better days I had while sick, I did make a few vlogs during that time because I couldn't do much more than sit in my recliner or in the garage.

I still feel lingering effects like fatigue, shortness of breath and brain fog after more than 2 months of "recoverying". Again, it fucking sucks. I'm a very active person, a high school coach and I love spending as much time hiking and exploring the woods as I can. And all of those activities are now limited or just not feasable with the shortness of breath and fatigue. Even riding longer than an hour is difficult and daunting. And my preference for riding is to spend hours cruising the back roads of New England, racking up the miles, but I am not confident that this summer will yeald the kind of riding I am used to or prefer because of the lingering effects of this virus.

This stupid notion that vaccines cure you before ever getting a disease needs to go. That has never been the case and is just such a stupid and uninformed view point. Vaccines have always been a way to prepare your body to fight something.

Think of it as two knights preparing for battle to protect their respective kingdoms. One has full metal armor, sword, shield and has trained for years. The other just graduated from wooden practice sticks to a soft steel sword and only has enough money to buy a leather cod piece. Now have them both go fight off orcs attacking their kingdoms (your body). Did they both have to fight? Yes. But which has the better chance of being victorious? The one that was more prepared has a much higher chance of victory without exhausting all of their tools, wasting all of their energy, or losing as many brothers in battle. This last part is important because their kingdom will most likely be fighting on many fronts, against dark elves, trolls, and numerous other creatures that want to overrun their kingdom.

The poorly prepared knight is your unvaccinated immune system.

The well equipped, highly trained knight is your vaccinated immune system.

Be the kingdom fulled with well equipped, highly trained knights.

I love the Analogy, I've not signed up to get mine yet, I'm eligible here and I'll likely get it before too long but I'm not in a huge rush mostly because my risk is relatively small. My dad and Grandmother have already gotten thier 2nd doses though.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts