Stank

Stanksbeamen
Apr 2, 2017
USA
I ride a
2017 BMW S1000R
2008 HD Nightster (Sold)
Hi There!

Any tips on how to grow my channel in Youtube?

Keep posting here and stay involved. Make videos that you're interested in and others will come to watch those. Try to set a schedule or post regularly, one thing I've been bad at. If you don't know what to motovlog then just write out a list. I do install videos or videos that would help others with tips and tricks just things like that.

As Hippodrone stated social media is huge. I only have an IG account but will eventually try to move onto other platforms as well.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
What are you currently doing to grow your channel @suigetzui are you adding good descriptions and tags? Where are you sharing your videos?

suigetzui

Wannabie Member
Nov 26, 2019
www.facebook.com
I ride a
Yamaha Scooter - 160cc
Keep posting here and stay involved. Make videos that you're interested in and others will come to watch those. Try to set a schedule or post regularly, one thing I've been bad at. If you don't know what to motovlog then just write out a list. I do install videos or videos that would help others with tips and tricks just things like that.

As Hippodrone stated social media is huge. I only have an IG account but will eventually try to move onto other platforms as well.
Thanks !

Reactions: Stank

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
Personally I haven't shared my creations with my Facebook friends purely because i don't want to have my real name linked with my channel or bike.

My input on this one would be register within the club for you bike, in my case it was Deauville Owners UK, and you could promote your channel there.

Reactions: Stank

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I'd shared it to my facebook friends.
You'll need to join some motorcycling facebook groups, particularly groups for the same bike you ride and share your videos on those pages. Don't spam them though, and get involved in the topics and posts on those groups to become part of each community. Folk won't watch your videos if they don't care about you... so get to know them and what they are about. Same on here, when you are allowed to share your videos, folk will tend not to watch or sub unless you have shown an interest in what they have to say etc both within the forum and on their channels! :)

Reactions: WildOn2s and Pooley

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
I believe he had it linked on his profile.

I agree with Hippo though, being involved with the groups interested in the bike you ride is a huge benefit.

DensS

youtube.com/dennissuryana
Nov 29, 2019
Bandung, Indonesia
youtube.com
I ride a
Xiaomi Mijia M365
Hi There!

Any tips on how to grow my channel in Youtube?

Growing your channel for the first time is all about sounding and getting as many exposure as possible for your channel and videos, you can start sharing to all of your friends and social media groups also to earn your first traffic, whlist your views grows, eventually youtube will encourage your video to rise into the recommended video feeds and that's when you start climbing fast.

Reactions: Stank and Pooley

Stank

Stanksbeamen
Apr 2, 2017
USA
I ride a
2017 BMW S1000R
2008 HD Nightster (Sold)
Personally I haven't shared my creations with my Facebook friends purely because i don't want to have my real name linked with my channel or bike.

My input on this one would be register within the club for you bike, in my case it was Deauville Owners UK, and you could promote your channel there.

I'm with you on this one, I posted like twice when I first started but didn't want my real name to be linked to my channel for privacy reasons. You can share you channel name with friends and whoever watches/subscribes does just that.

What are you currently doing to grow your channel @suigetzui are you adding good descriptions and tags? Where are you sharing your videos?

Very important and probably underrated. I'm still not 100% sure I'm doing my tags just right but I do try to use the description to the best of my ability. Also, the video name can have up to 100 characters so put everything you can in the title to attract viewers, use CAPITAL LETTERS to draw people in. You have to be a little more creative than the next person to have someone choose your video over another...Custom thumbnails (which I just figured out haha) just need to verify you channel.

I believe he had it linked on his profile.

I agree with Hippo though, being involved with the groups interested in the bike you ride is a huge benefit.

Agreed again, I'm apart of 3-4 BMW groups. When someone asks what's the best headlight upgrade or what exhaust sounds the best, I can then share my experience with them. I have some install videos for both headlights and exhaust so I ask if they're going to DIY that I can share a video I made or sometimes I'll just post it up. Not always though, don't want to be that guy just pushing vids all the time. I have come across someone else tagging me or already sharing my vids for me so that's awesome when others help!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts