How my mind works...

gumrunner

Behind The Bars
Jun 17, 2018
I ride a
Africa Twin ....wr250r...xr650r
thank you ... yes it was a long time in the making and i worked bloody hard for it ....makes me happy to hangout in my shed and play with my bikes

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
My works net sucks! Haha got to wait an age for a YT video to buffer!!

Mondez

Wannabie Member
Jun 21, 2018
I ride a
zx6r 636
I love that desk! Have you been challenged to show your edit station yet on a video? If not, then here is me challenging you.
:)
I, Sir, have just uploaded my edit station challenge video, such as it is. Apologies for the delay, I'm a very busy and lazy man. Enjoy.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
just checked it out, nice to the point vid and a cute cat too! :)

.... grumble grumble grumble landscape..... grumble grumble portrait.... grumble grumble.... LOL :D

Reactions: Mondez

Mondez

Wannabie Member
Jun 21, 2018
I ride a
zx6r 636
just checked it out, nice to the point vid and a cute cat too! :)

.... grumble grumble grumble landscape..... grumble grumble portrait.... grumble grumble.... LOL :D
I know, I was going to make a point of why I was recording on my phone in portrait but to be honest it made it a bit waffley,
Only having the sjcam and a garmin virb means my out-of-helmet recording is limited horribly.
i do have plans to ugrade to a newer helmet cam and get a cheap digital camera for, er, other projects (airsoft and martial arts mostly)
Thanks for the feedback tho, I may have to include our menagerie of animals in other vids lol

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
I used to do airsoft vids, had no luck with that channel though so I don't post on it anymore, used to love the scopecam stuff though, was fun to edit.

Reactions: Mondez

Mondez

Wannabie Member
Jun 21, 2018
I ride a
zx6r 636
I used to do airsoft vids, had no luck with that channel though so I don't post on it anymore, used to love the scopecam stuff though, was fun to edit.
What was your channel?
I've been playing about 15 years and used everything from a mobile phone to a handycam to record games with little success. However with hd scopecams available off the shelf now its kind of flooded the genre. Seems anyone with a gopro can proclaim themselves an 'airsoft personailty' now as well. I'm not bitching, honest.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
What was your channel?
I've been playing about 15 years and used everything from a mobile phone to a handycam to record games with little success. However with hd scopecams available off the shelf now its kind of flooded the genre. Seems anyone with a gopro can proclaim themselves an 'airsoft personailty' now as well. I'm not bitching, honest.
I'll drop you a pm with the link to that channel.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video