Hi from Canada, West coast

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
Hello from the Vancouver BC Canada area!

Background, been riding on and off since highschool. I've tripled my age and find myself back on another sportbike!

I've uploaded gopro video to YouTube in the past but never with an in helmet mic for commentary. Last year I got back in the saddle, picked up a Sena communicator, put 2 and 2 together and here I am.

My YouTube channel is now over 10 years old, I was using it to store mostly bike and car memories until the last year when I opened it up a little. I'm effected by the Feb 20 demonetization, unless I try something to get subscribers, at this rate it will take years to hit 1000. I really need to take my camera everywhere and maybe take some tutorials on editing because mine needs work.

Happy to be here and see what other riders are doing, I have to say some of the vids I've seen through motovlog are television worthy! I'm really impressed, this has given me motivation to get better. Now all I need is spare time! And, somebody please hit me with the talent stick.

Garett aka GIZZ

Reactions: HippoDrone

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Welcome Garrett,

It takes time to get your voice in motovlogging. Unless someone graduates from film school, I don't think anyone is ever perfect. For example, I was watching a big motovlogger review a bike the other day. They really like talking with their hands and the bike would twitch when they did.

So even the big creators need improvement. Point is to be yourself and create what your mind sees.

Reactions: HippoDrone and GIZZ

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hey Garett, nice intro, stick a pic of ya bike up in this thread! :)

Reactions: GIZZ

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts