Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Diver

Wannabie Member
Nov 15, 2012
Newhall, California
I ride a
2004 Yamaha XT225-1988 Yamaha Razz-1999 Yamaha Wolverine ATV
Hey all you Motovloggers this is Holy Diver from the Golden State. I did have a channel on YouTube a few weeks back with about 20 vids but last week while sitting at a stoplight some gang members decided that they needed my camera more than I did and they mugged me right on my bike in the middle of an intersection, they knocked me to the ground, pointed a gun at me and stole my helmet with my cam attached RIGHT OFF MY HEAD and kicked me in my face as they fled!!! So I decided to take down my channel and start all over again as soon as the bones in my face heal and my vision returns to my left eye and I can afford to replace my helmet and camera. So that is my status as a vlogger at the moment but I sure enjoy all the GREAT riders out there making such wonderful videos and I appreciate you all having me here on your forum!!
My bikes: 2004 Yamaha XT225, 1988 Yamaha Razz scooter, 1999 Yamaha Wolverine ATV
My fave Motovloggers: Billmaa, NavyThomas8, Suburbanryder, REEDSBUD, The Garden Snake, ARiderslife, Trinith, LaurieJennifer and so many others I can't even think of them all!!

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Bloody hell, that's one interesting introduction!

Hello and I hope you get better soon.

UnstableBoy

Wannabie Member
Sep 3, 2012
NJ, USA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
'99 Ninja 250, 2012 V-Strom 650
that sucks... never been on the wrong side of a gun before, but I am sure its not fun.

hope you heal up and get back to it soon.
and I hope that jackasses that took your cam use it to film something stupid and get caught from the video. that would be sweet karma.

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
Sorry to hear about the bad events :/ but Welcome :) speedy recovery.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
Holy Crap Holy Diver, that is horrible! :shock: :eek:

I guess that you will not be riding through that neighbourhood again in the future.

What goes through the minds of some people? Are they that desperate for cash or just plain uncaring and nasty people?

Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope you can get going again soon and recover well.

Cheers.

Bill :)

Holy Diver

Wannabie Member
Nov 15, 2012
Newhall, California
I ride a
2004 Yamaha XT225-1988 Yamaha Razz-1999 Yamaha Wolverine ATV
THANK YOU so much for the warm welcome guys!!! Just got back from my doctor today and I seem to be healing pretty good and am hoping to have full eyesight here in the next couple of weeks and my cheek bone and jaw seem to be healing properly, just gonna take some time. Yes this happened to me in L.A. in a very good neighborhood but simply put there really is no "good neighborhood" ANYWHERE in L.A. or California or the whole country for that matter, it's really quite sad the state of our nation and how DANGEROUS anywhere USA has become, this NOT the America I grew up in, it's a 3rd world nation here where all the illegal immigrants have all the rights and REAL Americans pay the price for these foreign invaders with their property or even with their lives! The cops that helped me after my mugging told me I was lucky, lucky I was not shot and killed!! Anyway thanks again for warm welcome and look forward to getting back to riding and making videos!!

pizzaonaninja

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Behind you
I ride a
Trek 8500
Holy Diver said:
THANK YOU so much for the warm welcome guys!!! Just got back from my doctor today and I seem to be healing pretty good and am hoping to have full eyesight here in the next couple of weeks and my cheek bone and jaw seem to be healing properly, just gonna take some time. Yes this happened to me in L.A. in a very good neighborhood but simply put there really is no "good neighborhood" ANYWHERE in L.A. or California or the whole country for that matter, it's really quite sad the state of our nation and how DANGEROUS anywhere USA has become, this NOT the America I grew up in, it's a 3rd world nation here where all the illegal immigrants have all the rights and REAL Americans pay the price for these foreign invaders with their property or even with their lives! The cops that helped me after my mugging told me I was lucky, lucky I was not shot and killed!! Anyway thanks again for warm welcome and look forward to getting back to riding and making videos!!

Oh.... I'm sorry, I live in a third world country, and it's not dangerous, it's a matter of perception. With all due respect, sir, how do you know they were inmigrants?

I agree, most americans, and law abiding citizens are the ones that pay the price for the damage evil-doers do. But you shouldn't stereotype, or create a false image.

Anyway.

Glad you're getting better. Also, I couldn't help but noticing you have an awesome and somewhat odd couple of bikes, care to share some pics?

Grandsatsuma

Wannabie Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hertfordshire
I ride a
Pulse Adrenaline 125
Evenin'

Thats one way to introduce yourself! I had already watched a few of your videos :] (I think) Hopefully the guys get caught!

And Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts