Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeReviewPortal

Wannabie Member
Dec 8, 2011
I ride a
UK
Hi all!
Where to start? Well I started biking about two years ago, got a sym jet100 which I ended up selling after just over a year to the scrap man because I had just destroyed it (long story, but it includes someone braking my steering lock, the bike having a crack on every panel, mostly from previous owners, but the main one from me when I dropped it, a flat tyre which I just couldnt get off, even with help and half a can of WD40 and the fact it was a 2stroke with over 10,000 miles on it). Funny story with that, I thought it was going to be taken apart and used as a donor bike, but to my amazement I saw it two weeks ago on the road!

Anyway, then it was onto a yamaha YBR 125 which I am still riding until the end of winter and already have a bandit 600 restricted to 33bhp sat on my drive ready. I plan to use some of the money from selling YBR to go towards a camera for vlogging but am not sure about whether to get a drift or a gopro or a.... well, I have until April to make up my mind on that. When I do my vlogs, I will probably set up another account on here to go with my other account on youtube that I intend to use for vlogs.

Oh yes, and I passed both parts of my test first time on a geared bike with no training almost two years after doing my CBT on a twist and go, which I think is a bit of an achievement to be honest :D

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Welcome!

I've heard of about 4 people going from YBR's to Bandits since I heard Curly was doing it. Really weird!

BikeReviewPortal

Wannabie Member
Dec 8, 2011
I ride a
UK
I hope so! I was only expecting to spend about a grand for my first bike as I was expecting a tatty old bike, but I ended up spending over twice that on a really good condition bandit so it had better be worth it haha.

Jack345

Wannabie Member
Dec 22, 2011
I ride a
Motor bike
Hello everyone. I am Jack a new member to this forum. I hope I will enjoy my stay here with you guys. Thanks!

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO