Wannabie Member
Jun 23, 2012
USA, California
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215
2011 HD Dyna Fat Bob
Re: Helmet with no chin strap!

That's actually one of the coolest helmet ideas I've seen.

Meow, if they integrate a High Def "safety camera" and mic inside the helmet, this would be the ultimate!

jim8o

Wannabie Member
Jun 18, 2013
I ride a
Sachs Madass 125

interesting design, i do like the quick release in case of emergencies as it supports the neck/head still once removed

crackthepipe999

Wannabie Member
Dec 17, 2012
Kettering
I ride a
Suzuki GSR 600s

Just think of the fun the marketing team are going to have with a "rear entry" helmet

SwitchBiker

Wannabie Member
Jun 23, 2012
USA, California
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215
2011 HD Dyna Fat Bob

crackthepipe999 said:
Just think of the fun the marketing team are going to have with a "rear entry" helmet
yeah, they should drop "rear entry" and just call it a helmet. Also it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to affix a sticker near the latch for emergency responders to show them how it works before they fetch the saw to cut it from your head.

Romans5.8

Wannabie Member
Mar 19, 2013
I ride a
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT

Very cool! Quicker than latches!

I've forgotten my chin strap once or twice. Very rarely, but it has happened. This eliminates that, too!

Chris033081

Wannabie Member
Feb 15, 2013
Western Washington
I ride a
2013 Harley Davidson XL1200C-ANV

With the smaller neck area and overall design, that helmet would be a great motovlogging helmet. Less area for wind noise to enter from under the shell. The EMT quick release is by far the coolest I have seen since the retractable sun visor.

TheStrokedS10

Wannabie Member
Jul 8, 2013
I ride a
2000 YZF-R6

wonder how those tabs will hold up incase an accident. are they plastic, metal, or what? i'm just iffy on new items and like to wait til all the bugs are worked out. there's always an issue with something new for a little while. seems easy to get on and off. even for people like me who wear glasses. or people that ride with headphones in.

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R

It looks easy, but is it strong.
will keep a eye out for this one

Phill Andera

L Plate Member
Jan 26, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
I ride a
Honda CTX700N
I've seen this helmet on videos before and am really looking forward to seeing it in the shops. Definetely think it will change current helmet designs. So many of the stuff is gimmicky but I think these guys may have nailed it!

Musebreako

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2014
I ride a
2013 S1000RR Tri Colour
Seen the video before - Very cool idea.

Some cool helmet idea's coming out which is kind of rad. This + the Skully helmets might be a shock the helmet market.

Rhydian

Wannabie Member
Aug 16, 2012
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit S 600
Old thread revival yay :)

Its a decent idea, but personally I have concerns. The helmet is now not a perfect shell so it will never be as impact resistant as a standard helmet. More parts make this prone to failure, even my flip front shark evoline 3 has failed to normal every day use.

When it comes to purchasing getting the wrong size can be deadly, I'm wondering how or if they'll produce size and shape guides for online buyers. As simple as it may seem if you don't fit into the chin bar then you have no safety.

I do like the idea It just needs more study. My only major improvement would be a stretchable lining between the entry hatch, reason being is that it will help strop people with long hair getting scalped in annaccident!.

MrCods

Mentally Disturbed
Oct 19, 2013
Gold Coast
youtube.com
I ride a
V-Strom 650, GS500, GSX-R400, CT110
TESTING & CERTIFICATION
Voztec Helmets will be certified to the following standards and any other standards that may be required by any other countries.

• ECE
  • DOT
  • JAPAN
  • AUSTRALIAN & NZ STANDARDS
Voztec Helmets undergo a rigorous internal testing procedure prior to certification and also during their prototype development phase with all products being hand checked prior to sale.

Reactions: Phill Andera

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
How would it go with Visor Fogging because of no airflow under the Chin,

+ looks like having a intercom with all the wires inside will be a hassle combined with a very rounded chin it would be a hard mount for the go pro to be mounted on the chin,

itsatruestory

Pull my finger!
Jan 22, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR 600 F3 Anniversary '98
I think everyone has the same 2 points.. Safety and how it works

Awesome idea and design but are there any flaws in the clipping system

I can easily see this being the future

Status
Not open for further replies.