Status
Not open for further replies.

senthx

Wannabie Member
Jan 8, 2012
Bedfordshire
I ride a
BMW 650 Sertao, Honda XR 250, Suzuki VanVan
stumbled across a youtube upload bedford meetup 1st of May ep1 uploaded by "91biker" which mentioned this forum.

My name is Mark
I live in Bedford
I work in a Citizens Advice Bureau
Mostly I ride a Yamaha Fazer 1000, sometimes I can be spotted on my wife's Suzuki vanvan 125cc, (or whatever test ride or courtesy bike I've blagged )
I'm a member of Oakley Motorcycle Club, CMA, and MAG. Occasionally I get over to MAG meetings in Towsceter, but don't hang out with them as much as OMC and Bedford CMA.

I use a Drift Stealth HD, have an old laptop that struggles to get the job done (though since my dad showed me how to use an SD card to 'Ready Boost' I can just about manage) and a hodge podge of freeware, quicktime, and windows live movie maker to edit my clips. I really have no idea what I am doing, and am just finding out as I go along (I just ordered the wrong flipping external mic :oops: ) the first thing I did with my Stealth Camera was bung it on my bike with the suction mount and go for a ride, the sound was awful, the footage was okay, and I've just felt my way with trial and error. Got the extra life battery and a 16gig card last week.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Senthx

That is my youtube channel ^

So, erm. Hello. :D

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the the Forums =) Ride safe.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Welcome :)

Windows Live Movie Maker is a decent editing programme to start with, I've used it since I started.

senthx

Wannabie Member
Jan 8, 2012
Bedfordshire
I ride a
BMW 650 Sertao, Honda XR 250, Suzuki VanVan
Friz said:
Hello! Whats the Fazer 1000 like?

Best bike I have ever owned, possibly trade down to something with better mpg in a year or two, a BMW G650GS maybe.

Fuel range is a bit annoying too. I've clocked up 27,000 miles on it from new, and I do like it a lot, stopping to fill up is a bit tiresome at times.

Riding it to the Loire Valley in France in June, be the second time I've taken it to abroad.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
senthx said:
I've clocked up 27,000 miles on it from new

Thats amazing.

I'd love one some day. It looks amazing as a sports tourer.

laptopshack

Wannabie Member
Jan 9, 2012
I ride a
motorcycle
Hello everyone, I am new to this site and it may take some time to familiarize this forum. By the way, I am Je Reymart Pelimer; glad to be part of this forum :)

91biker

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
suzuki sv 650
Hey welcome to the forum and thanks for watching the video by the way, i'm a member of OMC as well but haven't been there in so long because outside of work i've recently started teaching for the RAF at air training corps squadrons around the country so thats taken up my tuesday and thursday (meet up) nights

ride safe, haven't been on this forum in a long time as well but might start attending more meet-ups so i might see you around

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
laptopshack said:
Hello everyone, I am new to this site and it may take some time to familiarize this forum. By the way, I am Je Reymart Pelimer; glad to be part of this forum :)

Why don't you familiarise yourself with the heel of my boot. SPAM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself! 1

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts