Hello, New and Upcoming V-logger here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaethorin

Wannabie Member
May 22, 2012
I ride a
(preferred: kawasaki Ninja ZX6R) (owned: owning a bike in a week)
- Name or handle: Kaethorin
- Where you're from: Lowell, MA, USA
- Abit about you. For example; what you do for a living, your interests etc.: I'm a bit camera shy but making a shot at Motovlogging , I play videogames, MMOs, etc.
- What bike you ride: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
I- Why you started v-logging: To share my life with others, and some of the experiences I've had
- What camera setup you use:Drift HD firmware 1.1.42, mounted on the right ide of my helm, about eye level
- Links to blogs/website you may own: none currently
- A link to your YouTube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaethorin/

:D I'm hopping to meet some of you and one day, when i finally have my motorcycle, hoping within the next month or two.

I have a range of riding experience, most motor sizes 250cc+ have been as a passenger or in a parking lot. I found a camera, will fill in details on camera once it arives :) On 5/23/12 i looked at some motorcycles and figured out pricing :) glad i saved money up to buy a car originally :) i'll get a full reveal of bike, new riding jacket, camera and gloves in my first days moto-vlog :) My first Moto-Vlog should be coming out in June :) got clearance for purchasing my bike from my ma's landlord, and i will be able to purchase it within the next 2 weeks :) thank you all for the early support

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to Motovlog :D

angstdrm

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
I ride a
2007 Suzuki M109R
Welcome to the forum (and team USA)! I have a GoPro Hero2 and haven't had any problems with it, so I would recommend that camera. Seems like lots of people are having Drift problems.

Kaethorin

Wannabie Member
May 22, 2012
I ride a
angstdrm said:
Welcome to the forum (and team USA)! I have a GoPro Hero2 and haven't had any problems with it, so I would recommend that camera. Seems like lots of people are having Drift problems.

thank you for the suggestion :) I will keep that in mind.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
welcome to the forum

Kaethorin

Wannabie Member
May 22, 2012
I ride a
sportyeight said:
Kaethorin said:
got clearance for purchasing my bike from my ma's landlord, and i will be able to purchase it within the next 2 weeks :)
What does your ma's landlord have to do with what vehicle you can purchase? :?
she owns the spot that i'd have to park my bike in, and she wants o be informed for what vehicles will be parked incase she "surprise" visits us lol. she's a bit crazy and an uwber B****...

Kaethorin

Wannabie Member
May 22, 2012
I ride a
TheBikerVLogger said:
Welcome.

I find Vlogging is like having a passenger to talk to. It's great.

Cheers,
Wayne
It really is :) it makes it a new ride each day. hopefully my first Vlog is up by tomorrow or thursday USA EST times around 13:00 GMT (-5)

Blahdeblah52

Wannabie Member
May 23, 2012
London
I ride a
Motorbike!
Hey man, good luck with it!!

You'll (hopefully) find it gives you another reason to ride the bike, which is just great :)

RAIDEN2609

Wannabie Member
Jul 18, 2012
I ride a
2012 Ducati Monster 696 ABS
What's going on bro,

Good to see you are on here.. Man, I guess I am a little behind times. I just got on here today. Hope your bike gets fixed up real soon. Keep up the good work on YouTube and ride rubber-side down always.

Raiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts