Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @nosvamos welcome to the forum. I look forward to your input on here :)

What do you ride? Got any pics? :)

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Welcome!

I too cannot wait to get my vaccination and hit the open road for a while. Should be interesting to see how the world changed even if it is just slightly. :)

MIDLIFEWAB

Wannabie Member
Mar 30, 2021
I ride a
Iron 1200
I join because I wanted to meet new members of the motto community. I’m just getting started in my journal of a Chanel and each video progressively gets better. Thank you all for the future support.

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
I've joined because I'm looking for something new to learn while I wait out the winter here in Michigan and for my coronavirus vaccination. I've taken several cross country solo motorcycle trips that I've documented in a blog and would like to expand my abilities to document upcoming trips.
Welcome @nosvamos , coronavirus has really scuppered motorcylcle touring hasn't it! I managed to get a mini tour of Wales in last year between lockdown 1 and 2 but it didn't feel like normal life. Very different in fact. I hope things do get back to some form of normality soon. I feel that people are going to take time to adjust back to how things were before though. Can you imagine being back at a music festival for instance crammed in like sardines by the main stage? I recon social distance anxiety will become a real problem in the future!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts