Status
Not open for further replies.

whichplanetisthis

Wannabie Member
Feb 6, 2013
High Wycombe
I ride a
2008 Yamaha Fazer 1000 and a 2004 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide
Hi everyone, new to this vlogging scene, which I kind of got into accidentally as I explain on my first YouTube video... No point in explaining it any further here, guess you will just have to take a look :D seems like fun so I hope to keep going with it if I feel encouraged enough! No way I will be stopping riding my bike, anyway...

YouTube username same as my username here which I think must be http://WWW.YouTube.com/whichplanetisthis. Having a bit of a hard time using this forum as it's not easy on a tablet, When I get back to my 'proper'computer I hope to be reading some good stuff from all of you guys out there.

All the best till then

-WPIT-

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
Welcome to the forums :D

You a fan of aircraft by any chance? :p

whichplanetisthis

Wannabie Member
Feb 6, 2013
High Wycombe
I ride a
Thanks for the welcome messages!

It's much better using a desktop PC for this sort of thing than a 7" tablet, that's for sure...

Wow... there's so many people doing this stuff, amazing really. Looking forward to seeing everyone's efforts :D and taking a deeper look around this site.

-WPIT-

whichplanetisthis

Wannabie Member
Feb 6, 2013
High Wycombe
I ride a
@mikesmotorbike: yes, kind of a fan, there's a guy at an airfield near me that restores Spitfires and watching them fly around can be exciting :p I also like watching the planes fly in over my house (about 200 feet), although my neighbours tend to complain about the 'noise'. Which mostly consists of chug-chug-pop-chug etc etc They never mentioned anything about my Harley, though; and that's a lot louder...???

PS I'm in High Wycombe, UK, the airfield is Booker Air Park

whichplanetisthis

Wannabie Member
Feb 6, 2013
High Wycombe
I ride a
Why thank you, Dexter. I just watched your 'incident' video... don't know how long you've been riding, not very long maybe, but you will soon pick these things up :D

My son had (still has actually) a CBF125 that he got from new, but hasn't had a great experience with it. Engine troubles mainly, which is a manufacturing defect, but besides that he's crashed it twice, duh! Anyway he solved his immediate problems by passing his direct access on 8th Jan and got a CB500. Are you on learner plates??

-WPIT-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts