Not open for further replies.

r2ro

Wannabie Member
Sep 19, 2012
Texas, USA
about.me
I ride a
WR250X
Hello! I'm Arturo from Texas. I ride a Yamaha wr250x on the streets, and a Triumph Daytona 675 on the track. (I also have a Honda NSR50R, but it's been sitting a while)

Until recently, I've been content with just posting track or ride videos. No talking, no music, no fancy editing. Just the ride. I talk to myself a lot when riding, so I figured I should start recording myself for the fun of it. It wasn't really possible (well, not easily anyway), with my 2 previous GoPros since they don't have mic jacks. Recording audio via Bluetooth didn't work out so great. :-/

So I picked up a GoPro Hero3 and tested it out with an external mic and thought it went pretty well as far as sound goes. Vid here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deEgYGwHBdY[/youtube]

I'm a huge racing fan, so I figured I would mostly talk about racing.. MotoGP, WSBK etc and post on Mondays following the race.. and then whatever randomness later in the week.

If you're a race fan, or even if you're not, stop by my channel some time.

Channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/R2C13

Thanks!

MichaelsMotorcycle

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2013
Texas
I ride a
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
r2ro said:
Miggs7170 said:

Thanks! :D

--
Sent from my iPhone
Wow i just watched your mock race.. holy sh*t :shock: , i would be scared to death to knee drag like that! :lol: XD nice job. Welcome and looking forward to the videos and future vlogs :) and i like your wr250x, totally jealous!

r2ro

Wannabie Member
Sep 19, 2012
Texas, USA
about.me
I ride a
WR250X
ham said:
Welcome, camera test was funny ;)

Was it? Yesss! Thanks! :lol:

MichaelsMotorcycle said:
Wow i just watched your mock race.. holy sh*t :shock: , i would be scared to death to knee drag like that! :lol: XD nice job. Welcome and looking forward to the videos and future vlogs :) and i like your wr250x, totally jealous!

It seems scary at first, but if you build up to it slowly in a safe (compared to streets) environment, it's not so bad. :)

The wr is definitely a fun bike to ride. I LOVE it!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts