Hello From Portland, Oregon...

onewire

There is no slack in light attack.
May 3, 2015
Pacific North West
I ride a
Suzuki TU250x
My name is John and I often go by either onewire or onewirealpha online. I live in Portland, Oregon. I'm 46 years old and have only been riding for about four years. But I ride year round and have around 24,000 miles on the clock. I'm on a Suzuki TU250, a 250cc single. I hope to buy a KLR650 sometime this summer.
I've not started vlogging yet. I'm still learning how and gathering gear. I'm seeking lots of advice. The burning question I have right now is on how to get clean audio!

So... hello from Portland. I look forward to meeting you all.

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Welcome to the community!

Mic in your cheek pad gets great audio.

Thr1ll

Will the THR1LL
Apr 13, 2015
I ride a
2006 Kawasaki Ninja 500R
Welcome to the forum. Audio is the most tricky part, I'm one month strong and still trying to find the best position/combo.

Kill Kitty

Wannabie Member
Aug 27, 2014
I ride a
Honda CB500X
Welcome! So one vlogger I think has great audio as far as voice clarity goes is a vlogger called SoopaBee. My audio is muffled, but if I bring the mic out of the cheek pad further I get way too much wind noise. I think a chin skirt would help so you could get a good balance. Don't worry about getting it perfect. It's just a process I think.

onewire

There is no slack in light attack.
May 3, 2015
Pacific North West
I ride a
Suzuki TU250x
Welcome! So one vlogger I think has great audio as far as voice clarity goes is a vlogger called SoopaBee. My audio is muffled, but if I bring the mic out of the cheek pad further I get way too much wind noise. I think a chin skirt would help so you could get a good balance. Don't worry about getting it perfect. It's just a process I think.

Wow, just this introduction thread has been a help. Thanks Kill Kitty and everyone else as well. I've made my first post since deciding vlogging is going to be a thing. And it is more about me getting something up from a new camera. The audio is from the crude software that came with the camera. That is the other leg of my ignorance, audio and video editing.

Reactions: Kill Kitty

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts