Hello From Central Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeGustaMoto

Wannabie Member
Jun 26, 2013
I ride a
1995 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Hey Guys. I'm pretty new to this motovlog stuff, but heres some stuff about me and what I love to do!

- MeGustaMoto (Blake)
- Central Texas
- Right now I'm currently at home while going to college. I love to ride whenever I get the chance (which is pretty much every hour of the day). I'm a beginner rider and have a lot of room for improvement i.e downshifting. I love long walks on the beach... I don't know!
- I ride a 1995 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. Rebuilt from the ground up by my father.
- I originally started vlogging for my dad since his going away to Afghanistan so he can see what I do and stuff like that. So I thought I would start a channel since its something I've always wanted to do when I got a bike (Now I have one, thanks to my father).
- Drift HD Ghost w/Ext Mic (of course)
- No Website or blogs (maybe when I get bigger?)

And here is my youtube channel....
MeGustaMoto

Hopefully you guys enjoy what I put online! And if there's any feedback what so ever...No matter what it is.. Please don't be afraid to comment or whatever!

~Blake

Chanelinked

Wannabie Member
Oct 2, 2012
Hayward, CA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 Yamaha R1
Welcome to the community!

Here's a free tip, USE CUSTOM THUMBNAILS!
Right now on your page I see 4 videos, and all 4 of them have the exact same image (more or less) as the thumbnail. Do your viewers a favor and make a custom thumbnail, or at least find an interesting frame in the video to use as your thumbnail. I see you know how to add text to your video already so creating a custom thumbnail, or using print screen to find that exact moment of awesome you want to use to represent your video wont be hard for you to do.

Your vids get better the more you make, so I'll let you get the hang of things before offering any other feedback. Again, welcome, and hopefully your dad likes your vids!

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
What part of 'Central Texas'? That's a pretty large area..

I'll give you a tip right off the bat. Long videos don't get as many views, or as much interaction. I don't mean to offend, but a 28 minute motovlog better have some pretty epic shit in it, or else it's going to end up being pretty boring. 4-7 minutes is usually about as far as people really want to pay attention for.

MeGustaMoto

Wannabie Member
Jun 26, 2013
I ride a
1995 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Trinith said:
What part of 'Central Texas'? That's a pretty large area..

I'll give you a tip right off the bat. Long videos don't get as many views, or as much interaction. I don't mean to offend, but a 28 minute motovlog better have some pretty epic shit in it, or else it's going to end up being pretty boring. 4-7 minutes is usually about as far as people really want to pay attention for.
Austin. I understand where you are coming from! I did not really know what i was thinking about at the time! Thanks for the tip!

Chanelinked said:
Welcome to the community!

Here's a free tip, USE CUSTOM THUMBNAILS!
Right now on your page I see 4 videos, and all 4 of them have the exact same image (more or less) as the thumbnail. Do your viewers a favor and make a custom thumbnail, or at least find an interesting frame in the video to use as your thumbnail. I see you know how to add text to your video already so creating a custom thumbnail, or using print screen to find that exact moment of awesome you want to use to represent your video wont be hard for you to do.

Your vids get better the more you make, so I'll let you get the hang of things before offering any other feedback. Again, welcome, and hopefully your dad likes your vids!
I did not know you could do custom thumbnails! Thanks man for the constructive feedback! I will definitely do this!!

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
MeGustaMoto said:
Austin. I understand where you are coming from! I did not really know what i was thinking about at the time! Thanks for the tip!

Hah, small world. I spent most of the last decade in San Marcos. I could definitely go for another trip to the Magnolia Cafe, or the Salt Lick..

MeGustaMoto

Wannabie Member
Jun 26, 2013
I ride a
1995 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Trinith said:
MeGustaMoto said:

Hah, small world. I spent most of the last decade in San Marcos. I could definitely go for another trip to the Magnolia Cafe, or the Salt Lick..
True dat!! Havent been anywhere outta Texas in a long ass time! Havent been outta the Austin area with the bike yet.... A friend and I are planning a riding trip to Cali.... Don't know how well that will be, but I ensure it will be fun!

TheDutchTexan

Wannabie Member
Jul 2, 2013
I ride a
bicycle...
CarVlogger by choice here... As a fellow Texan (you got some EPIC riding roads and scenery over in Austin, use that to your advantage like bakerxderek does!) I shall sub your channel and watch your video's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts