Hello from Austin, Texas.

AuRora

Wannabie Member
Jun 16, 2014
Austin
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 650
Hi guys!

My screename is AuRora, I live here in Austin, Texas.

I bought my first bike 2 years ago, a Kawasaki Ninja 650. I really enjoy the beautiful sights while riding, as well as the general good feeling of being on a bike.

I started motovlogging last week due to my desire to share my experiences with others. I would love to be able to take requests and go places that people would like to see - and have more fun doing it than just on Google Maps!

I am using a Drift Ghost - S , a Drift Mic , and finally a SENA SMH-10 for intercom and music.

This website helped me determine what Mic to get based on feedback I saw in a thread, thank you for allowing me to join the community!

I cannot post links at this time, however, I have posted my first episode of my Motovlog on youtube. Searching AuRora Motovlog on youtube will turn up my #1 Episode, if you are so inclined to watch!

Have a lovely day.

AuRora

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
You need to get down to Leakey and ride the twisted sisters. Bonus points if you can vlog them. :)

AuRora

Wannabie Member
Jun 16, 2014
Austin
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 650
Thank you very much!

To Ronin: The 650 seems to have a good balance of qualities that make it just perfect for me. I couldn't help but to fall in love with it too, I just wish mine had a digital speed display! Also, you are right, it's all about the red!

To Trinith: I have heard of of the twisted sisters, I would love to go check it out - Plus I am always in the market for bonus vlog points! I definitely plan on taking a trip to Lime Creek (here in Austin) before the summer is over, I hear it is quite a bit of fun!

Thanks and have a lovely day.

AuRora

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
I definitely plan on taking a trip to Lime Creek (here in Austin) before the summer is over, I hear it is quite a bit of fun!
You've had a bike there how long and haven't ridden Lime Creek!? Seriously though, take it easy the first time. It's a fantastic road, but it's poorly marked and some of the turns can sneak up on you. Used to ride it on atleast a monthly basis, and hit up the Magnolia Cafe for lunch on my way back to San Marcos. There's a boatload of awesome roads on the west side of ATX. The sisters are phenomenal, but getting down to them can be kinda boring, unfortunately.

renegadebiker24

This is my Brand New 2014 Honda CTX 1300
Jul 21, 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
I ride a
2014 Honda CTX 1300
Welcome to the community AuRora. I look forward to seeing some of your videos and I will definitely subscribe to your channel. :) If you ever get a chance, try some of the roads here in Arkansas. Right now, I am trying to get my microphone setup on my Sena SMH10 to work with the Sena Go Pro Backpack and seeing if turning off the microphone will help with reducing the wind noise. I put the microphone behind the cheek pad that ToasttoGo told me to do, so I will give it another test run today.

AuRora

Wannabie Member
Jun 16, 2014
Austin
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 650
Hey Renegade <3 Thanks for dropping by my channel!

To Trinith: I went with some buddies to Lime Creek today! I started to record but unfortunately my battery died before I could get anything meaningful - I will definitely return soon! Thank you for the heads up about a few turns being poorly marked. I took it slowly and had a ton of fun! The turns marked 15MPH were the funnest ones, I can definitely see some experienced riders knee dragging on those, it was very exciting!

AuRora

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
Thank you for the heads up about a few turns being poorly marked. I took it slowly and had a ton of fun! The turns marked 15MPH were the funnest ones, I can definitely see some experienced riders knee dragging on those, it was very exciting!

Those usually are the fun ones. I don't remember any signs out there at all (but then that really doesn't mean much..) so count yourself lucky there. Personally I always liked 2679/Bullick Hollow a bit more though. 1888 from Blanco to Luckenbach is another good one, especially for the more relaxed or timid rider. It's all nice long sweepers. Plus you get the bikes at Luckenbach or the food of Fredericksburg (the Austlander is AWESOME) at the other end. :)

Yeesh, I just realized I could go on for days about the roads that are fun out there...

RoninK6

Rogue Samurai
May 14, 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A.
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 Suzuki GSX-R600K6
Ah AuRora, you suckered me into it... I subscribed :p . Gott'a know what those curves (on the road) look & feel like ;) ~

(Please don't take my previous sentence the wrong way - after reading through it, I felt a little embarrassed :oops: ~.....)

AuRora

Wannabie Member
Jun 16, 2014
Austin
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 650
Ah AuRora, you suckered me into it... I subscribed :p . Gott'a know what those curves (on the road) look & feel like ;) ~

(Please don't take my previous sentence the wrong way - after reading through it, I felt a little embarrassed :oops: ~.....)

Thank you Ronin, it is a real honor to have you there!

To RoBoCox : That would have been very fun to go to, perhaps we can make the next meetup! I grew up around Killeen, always loved the putt-putt golf + go - karts downtown!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts