Have you named your bike / bikes?

L. Bilious

Huge member
Aug 2, 2019
North Cheshire/South Manchester
I ride a
CBR1100, GSXR750, XR250
I agonise long and hard over names for my bikes.......

Long ago I had a CBR600 and it was known as "the Bike".
Then I bought a CBR1100 and it's name was "the big Bike" and the CBR600 became "the little bike".
A few years later I bought A GSXR750, which I christened "the Gixxer".
I then sold "the little bike" and the CBR1100 was renamed "the 'Bird" (CBR1100 is also known as the Honda Blackbird).
I then took up greenlaning after buying a Honda XR250, which I named "the XR" or "the greenlaner".

So, 'Bird, Gixxer or XR. :D

Madlad

Absolute Madlad
Apr 24, 2020
Canada
I ride a
2014 Yamaha R6
Watched the first couple of seasons, then i kinda lost it.
Midway season, after Monty deceased. :(:oops:

Have had the chance to start it over yet.

Yeah that was sad, I think V7 redeemed the series though

Spoiler alert?

You're good man, Monty was actually the creator of the show not a character! He passed away unfortunately :(

Fun fact: Monty actually voiced a character, then when he passed his son took over the voice

Reactions: Meifesto

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
What year btw? I actually can't stand older bikes sadly, but occasionally I find one that just gives me the butterflies, and this one does for some reason.
It was a very customised 1983 (iirc) Yamaha XS400, originally it'd have looked very very different! :)

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Yeah that was sad, I think V7 redeemed the series though

You're good man, Monty was actually the creator of the show not a character! He passed away unfortunately :(

Fun fact: Monty actually voiced a character, then when he passed his son took over the voice

Might need to give it a go then...
When i get some spare time available xD

Reactions: Madlad

whingnut

Squidbilly
Jul 29, 2016
Virginia beach VA
I ride a
2008 KLR 650 modified for TAT
every one of them, plus trucks, cars, boats and my tricycle. because they each have their own attitudes just like folks. My old Sonoma was Emily the corpse Bride (just kept on living after dying), my F250 is Athena Wisdom and Warfare, My 82 Honda Magna was Sarah Conner , and the 2011 Rocket III Touring is Dacey (had to pick a ‎Hinckley Name), Project Pulled pork became Babe "the pig", Project Broken Whing became Pretty Ricky's Girl. Its just good luck.

Gemini

Los Angeles R1 Motovlogger
Apr 16, 2020
Los Angeles
I ride a
2019 Yamaha R3 ABS
every one of them, plus trucks, cars, boats and my tricycle. because they each have their own attitudes just like folks. My old Sonoma was Emily the corpse Bride (just kept on living after dying), my F250 is Athena Wisdom and Warfare, My 82 Honda Magna was Sarah Conner , and the 2011 Rocket III Touring is Dacey (had to pick a ‎Hinckley Name), Project Pulled pork became Babe "the pig", Project Broken Whing became Pretty Ricky's Girl. Its just good luck.
Now thats dedication!
I called my blue and white Triumph Thunderbird. BlueBelle.
Simple and elegant

Reactions: whingnut

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts