Have you named your bike / bikes?

Gemini

Los Angeles R1 Motovlogger
Apr 16, 2020
Los Angeles
I ride a
2019 Yamaha R3 ABS
I've always thought about doing this but couldn't ever come up with a good name. Considering Manda for my new bike. Manda is a japanese snake kaiju (monster) first featured in the movie Atragon from 1963, but was also one of Godzilla's rivals and was a snake monster from a popular anime called Naruto. I feel like it's a cool name for an R1, given the snake like features of the front fascia and the Japanese manufacture

Rambo

Wannabie Member
Apr 26, 2020
England, UK
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSX650F
Not as of yet but always thought about it.
Suzi for the suzuki just seemed too obvious/common so am waiting for a right opportunity or circumstance that has more meaning :cool:

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I've never really named any of my bikes.

My '76 Sportster got the nickname "Faith" by my friends because it broke down so much, but she earned that one!

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
My '76 Sportster got the nickname "Faith" by my friends because it broke down so much, but she earned that one!
Oh that reminds me, my old Kawasaki was known as the 'Bag of Kak-i' because it broke down so much! :D

Gemini

Los Angeles R1 Motovlogger
Apr 16, 2020
Los Angeles
I ride a
2019 Yamaha R3 ABS
Still haven't named her.
Often just call her bitch, as an XT it seems fitting xD
Haha yeah I've seen some similar names for garage queens too
Am I the only one who names all his bikes after girls?
Definitely not, I'm sure there are others. Classy
Not as of yet but always thought about it.
Suzi for the suzuki just seemed too obvious/common so am waiting for a right opportunity or circumstance that has more meaning :cool:
Who cares if it's common, if you like it go for it!
I've never really named any of my bikes.

Lol ol faithful works too
Oh that reminds me, my old Kawasaki was known as the 'Bag of Kak-i' because it broke down so much! :D
This one got me haha

Reactions: Pooley

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts