Have you ever thought the past?

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
Cruise control!!! I mean, I've used throttle locks. I have one on my FJ-09. But having had electronic cruise on a bike, and test riding some newer stuff that had it factory, it's a game changer! So many of my tours would have been a lot less painful with proper cruise.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Cruise control!!! I mean, I've used throttle locks. I have one on my FJ-09. But having had electronic cruise on a bike, and test riding some newer stuff that had it factory, it's a game changer! So many of my tours would have been a lot less painful with proper cruise.

I remember the thumb screw Harleys had before throttle locks were a thing.

Worked well on flat terrain.

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
I remember the thumb screw Harleys had before throttle locks were a thing.

Worked well on flat terrain.

I've used a ton of Throttlemeisters. Apparently they went out of business. Got the Kaoko on my FJ. Definitely doesn't feel as well made as the TM's were, but it had good reviews on the FJ boards.

Reactions: R-Rated

TMackie

Up Shift Freak
Jun 12, 2020
Alberta , Canada
I ride a
Victory Vision 8 Ball , Indian Chieftain
I rode from , almost, one end of Canada to the other in 2015, 4400km, and I wish I'd have had cruise. I had to do wrist exercises every night. Well, it was tipping whiskey glasses, but it seemed to help. Ha ha

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
I rode from , almost, one end of Canada to the other in 2015, 4400km, and I wish I'd have had cruise. I had to do wrist exercises every night. Well, it was tipping whiskey glasses, but it seemed to help. Ha ha

Sounds like the last major trip I went on. We rode 3500 miles total, and averaged 500 per day give or take the hangover we were trying to push through... lol

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts