Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
It isn't often I look at a Harley and can imagine myself on it, but this looks quite cool! :)

hd bronx.png

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
After riding the FTR 1200 I want to ride the Bronx even more! Not that they are completely the same styles, but closer than anything in a long time to the sport bike market from both Indian and Harley. It is quite attractive too!

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Ah I was about to post this, missed your post.

I really really like the look. I hope this is received well in the HD communities.

Anyone heard anything on pricing?

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
That's a totally different kind of Harley. I actually like it and don't feel the need to be a retired doctor or over paid solicitor lol

Papa Jefe

Excuse me? It's "Harley Bro," not "Harley Guy."
Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
2019 Harley-Davidson Softail FXBB Street Bob
Anyone heard anything on pricing?

Sorry to necro an old thread, but since no one has answered this question....

The Bronx and Pan-America are both slated for release in Q3 2021. No official pricing info is available yet, but I've got a lot of friends involved in the Motor Company at various levels and the current rumblings point to the 975 debuting in the 15k-18k range. That said, at about this point before Livewire released we were expecting it to be in the 25k range and it actually debuted at 30k, so take that with a grain of salt.

Papa Jefe

Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
That's a fair assessment, but a little inaccurate. Buell was basically a separate marque sold under the HD umbrella and was always treated like a red-headed stepchild. Erik could have been the Lee Iacocca of the American motorcycle industry but they didn't actually pay his ideas much mind. Selling the bikes as a different brand pretty much cursed them to failure from the get-go.

With the Bronx, Pan America, et al being sold as HD bikes I think they've got a better chance at success. I'm especially interested to see how things proceed now that Levatich has stepped down. He had good intentions but was an impediment to the company's growth with his continued focus on a customer segment that wasn't really keeping them afloat anymore.

Reactions: HippoDrone

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
Certain has a Street look in the front end of it, not that that's a bad thing, the Street bikes stand up on their own.

Papa Jefe

Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
Jesus.... I was thinking about my comment from earlier and just realized that I'm missing a huge opportunity by not making a video about the future of HD without Matt at the helm. I'd better get crackin'.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts