Gulf Coast riders wanted!

Papa Jefe

Excuse me? It's "Harley Bro," not "Harley Guy."
Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
2019 Harley-Davidson Softail FXBB Street Bob
LA, MS, AL, FL

Let's meet up and do some dumb fun stuff sometime. Details will follow when and if someone pops in here to express interest.

Papa Jefe

Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
Hell yeah. There's about 8 hours between us (I'm in Mobile), so I figure somewhere in north FL would make the most sense. Tallahassee, maybe?

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
Boulevard s83 & Boulevard s40
Hell yeah. There's about 8 hours between us (I'm in Mobile), so I figure somewhere in north FL would make the most sense. Tallahassee, maybe?
Easy. I could go farther if needed. I'm suppose to have ever Fri-Sun off from work. Let's try and get some others as well. Maybe I'll finally make my first motovlog.

• Love
Reactions: Papa Jefe

Papa Jefe

Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
Should we turn it into a campout?
Hell yeah dude. I'd shoot for sometime in late spring for something like that. Apalachicola State Forest is just this side of Tallahassee, and I guarantee they've got some great campgrounds there.

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
Hell yeah dude. I'd shoot for sometime in late spring for something like that. Apalachicola State Forest is just this side of Tallahassee, and I guarantee they've got some great campgrounds there.
I was thinking sooner than that. Late spring is when all the ticks and mosquitoes are out. I also don't know what my job situation would be like then. Figure we could meet up at a camp site in the evening, cook up some supper, pitch a tent for the night and then go for a ride in the morning. I just got a little panel van that I'm going to see if I can stuff a bike or two in. We could then leave our gear in the van while we ride.

Papa Jefe

Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
Fair enough. I'll consult with the missus and see about a date that works with her schedule, which is way more restrictive than mine.

Papa Jefe

Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
What with all the stuff going on right now, I won't be able to get out of town for a camping trip for a while. I've got a week off in June, but that's probably the worst possible time to be in a campsite in FL.

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
What with all the stuff going on right now, I won't be able to get out of town for a camping trip for a while. I've got a week off in June, but that's probably the worst possible time to be in a campsite in FL.
Yeah, it looks like I may be stuck working security for the CDC soon. I'm still down to camp in June. We'll just have to see how things are with work then.

Reactions: Papa Jefe

Papa Jefe

Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
I may be interested... when it cools down lol.

I'd definitely like to set up a regular annual or semi-annual event for coastal motovloggers, but my first thought right now is that we'll NEED an event to kind of recharge us immediately after the worst of this plague has passed.

Reactions: FloridaMan

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
I may be interested... when it cools down lol.
Today is a hot one here. What part of Florida you in?

I'd definitely like to set up a regular annual or semi-annual event for coastal motovloggers, but my first thought right now is that we'll NEED an event to kind of recharge us immediately after the worst of this plague has passed.
Looking forward to it. I ended up not getting the CDC job. Haven't had a contract come in for three weeks now. Just been doing projects around the house. Building a chicken coop today.

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
@Papa Jefe Just learned of your incident. You'll be in prayers. My brother was in a similar accident a couple years ago. He was t-boned and shattered his leg. Hang in there bud. When you're up for it maybe we could have our gulf coast meetup there in Mobile. Even if we don't all ride we can still hang out. Stay positive brother. In the end we find the good in all things

Papa Jefe

Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
Yeah it sucks. I'm still up for a group thing, but it sure won't be this summer. Sorry guys.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts