Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootnfool

Scooter vlogger extraordinaire
Oct 13, 2016
Lancaster, PA
I ride a
Honda PCX150
Here's my bit. It's not all about the competition topic, but I don't know how I'd make a 5-10 minute video on that.

Reactions: Deanos

BlakShadow

The Masshole
Sep 26, 2016
Massachusetts
I ride a
Honda Shadow ACE 1100
You also ride in Massachusetts where they put sand on the roads in winter. Salt is one thing, sand is quite another.

Very very very true. In fact we had some torrential downpours Friday night that washed all kinds of sand all over the roads. They're not going to bring out the street sweepers right before winter, so between the sand and the cold mornings I think I'm done motorcycle commuting for this year. :(

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Very very very true. In fact we had some torrential downpours Friday night that washed all kinds of sand all over the roads. They're not going to bring out the street sweepers right before winter, so between the sand and the cold mornings I think I'm done motorcycle commuting for this year. :(

Dang, sorry to hear that. Nothing like being discriminated against just because you are on two wheels vs. Four and a cage.

BlakShadow

The Masshole
Sep 26, 2016
Massachusetts
I ride a
Honda Shadow ACE 1100
Dang, sorry to hear that. Nothing like being discriminated against just because you are on two wheels vs. Four and a cage.

Meh, it was 38F this morning, and as we discussed I'm a wuss (or have more sense than you :p ) when it comes to cold. My cage is a BRZ just like Yammie Noob's, so it's still fun - especially when you turn off traction control in a snowy parking lot. :D

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Meh, it was 38F this morning, and as we discussed I'm a wuss (or have more sense than you :p ) when it comes to cold. My cage is a BRZ just like Yammie Noob's, so it's still fun - especially when you turn off traction control in a snowy parking lot. :D

Yeah Yammie is alright but DFW has both of us beat on weather.

Reactions: BlakShadow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts