Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
No one is too new to compete, put the video up and paste the link, just delete the youtube.com bit, then someone will come and edit it back in for you :)

Reactions: Deanos

BennyBones

Wannabie Member
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
'06 Triumph Bonneville (stolen), '74 Honda CT70, '93 Honda ST1100.
Yeah. All you have to do is make a video. Upload it and either tell some one who can post it where it is, ie a link would be nice or hide it well and get Marbo to go find it.

Reactions: Marbro_za

MiGlyRides

Geordie-Aussie
Jan 5, 2016
Gold Coast, Queensland
I ride a
Honda CBR 500 RA & Honda MSX 125 (GROM)
I'm going to try and get in on this one, I have one day to record and upload for the next month and a half, Fingers Crossed weather is nice!

BennyBones

Wannabie Member
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
'06 Triumph Bonneville (stolen), '74 Honda CT70, '93 Honda ST1100.
I'm going to try and get in on this one, I have one day to record and upload for the next month and a half, Fingers Crossed weather is nice!
Even if the weather is not, it's a perfect reason to enter

Reactions: MiGlyRides

Naked Dave

His Royal Nakedness
Apr 17, 2016
Cape Town, South Africa
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2014 Honda CBR500R
Here's my entry!

The rules clearly state that you must shout out to the previous winner.

It's all I, we and me with you! You didn't mention the previous winner by name nor did you include a link to your channel in the video description.

This message is advance warning that I am actively campaigning for your disqualification from this months competition!

I have just completed a strongly worded letter to the GBGB (Grumpy Bear Governing Body). I shall drop it in the post as soon as I can find a suitable stamp.

;)

Reactions: BennyBones

Viper1350

Wannabie Member
Jan 15, 2016
Cape Town, South Africa
I ride a
Yamaha YZF-R6
The rules clearly state that you must shout out to the previous winner.

It's all I, we and me with you! You didn't mention the previous winner by name nor did you include a link to your channel in the video description.

This message is advance warning that I am actively campaigning for your disqualification from this months competition!

I have just completed a strongly worded letter to the GBGB (Grumpy Bear Governing Body). I shall drop it in the post as soon as I can find a suitable stamp.

;)

Lol, strongly worded or long-winded letter?

Reactions: Naked Dave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts