Not open for further replies.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
I'm struggling with this one at the moment. I can't really think of anything much thats happened. Might troll through some old footage I think.

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
2015 KTM RC 390, 2011 Yamaha FZ-S
Remember folks, Its not just rain, Or falling..

It could be anything.
Remember that time it was so cold and your penis was frozen so when you got home it had turned blueish black? That counts too

Or when you were squidding because it was hella hot and your back pack's straps hit your nipples and caused them to bleed a little leading to S&M fetish?

CDA441

Red Viffer VTEC!
Apr 15, 2016
Belgium
cda441.wordpress.com
I ride a
'04 Honda VFR800 VTEC
I'd say that shit is worth a video :D

As much as I want to, I still haven't got hold of a decent mic to plug into my external recorder, so I have to skip this one :')
For those who want to know how it happened:
I was on my way to school (in the morning ofcourse), and wasn't paying that much of an attention to the sky, when suddenly I saw something white on the visor of my helmet.
I quickly stopped on the side of the road to clean most of it off (it was A LOT). I'm lucky enough to have some cheap microfiber towels to clean everything off, and some water to get the white stuff out off my black textile jacket. Wasn't that hard, but man it was so uncalled for. All in all, it took me 5 minutes extra to go to school.

Reactions: Marbro_za

BennyBones

Wannabie Member
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
'06 Triumph Bonneville (stolen), '74 Honda CT70, '93 Honda ST1100.
Do all you South African boys ride Adventure bike? certainly looks like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts