GoPro models - Are there some you would avoid?

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
@Moto Mengy , you may want to just try holding down the power button for 10 seconds. This is usually enough for a non-responsive camera to straighten up and fly right, as it were.

I always try that first, because pulling over and remove/reinsert the battery is a PITA, like you said.

-John
Huh, I'll give that a try next time it happens. Shouldn't take too long to get the chance!

Reactions: Drakhen99

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Huh, I'll give that a try next time it happens. Shouldn't take too long to get the chance!
I can tell you that while not safe, I DID restart both my Hero 9 and 10, as well as The Remote, while riding :D

It works, and I was back up and running a couple of miles after realizing one had crapped the bed.

-John

TMackie

Up Shift Freak
Jun 12, 2020
Alberta , Canada
I ride a
Victory Vision 8 Ball , Indian Chieftain
I have a GoPro Hero 3, 5, 7 & 8 and I have switched to DJI. I like the Action better than the GoPro. Plus saving $159 wasn't bad either when I purchased the Action 3. I didn't get much chance to use it before the snow flew, but I am looking forward to great things in the spring.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CollingsB Camera Setups 31
G Camera Setups 11

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts