Not open for further replies.

LifeInDecibel

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda VFR
I recently got in to Google+ and have a bunch of invites available. If you are in Google+ let me know. If you want an invite PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invite. :)

bakker46

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Veenendaal
fzr600rw.blogspot.com
I ride a
Kawasaki zr7-s suzuki ux150 Triumph 3TA
LifeInDecibel said:
I recently got in to Google+ and have a bunch of invites available. If you are in Google+ let me know. If you want an invite PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invite. :)

Want to get in but i can't , page is in test mode and you have to be invited is what it says.

LifeInDecibel

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda VFR
bakker46 said:
LifeInDecibel said:

Want to get in but i can't , page is in test mode and you have to be invited is what it says.

That is correct. I can send invites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misteroldschool

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Bucharest RO
I ride a
Malaguti fifty top

bakker46

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Veenendaal
fzr600rw.blogspot.com
I ride a
Kawasaki zr7-s suzuki ux150 Triumph 3TA
LifeInDecibel said:
bakker46 said:
LifeInDecibel said:

That is correct. I can send invites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah , now i get it :)
If you want to invite me i would be very pleased , really want to try this new gadget :D :D

c90ftw

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
06 ZX-6R (636)
What can google+ do for me? Im just curious. I admit, I haven't had time to research what it is all about. My understanding is that you just need a gmail account to have a google+ as long as you have an invite. So doesn't it make it much like the myspace days where the accounts could be from anyone? I liked when Facebook came about since the pages were all uniformly laid out and the accounts were directly linked with peoples names/faces/identities. So my main question for google+ users is this: is there accountability for the users?

Ducman69

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom
misteroldschool said:
bakker46 said:
LifeInDecibel said:

im in the google+ https://plus.google.com/115336068268245391076/about
Be prepared for your google profile to be deleted.

Google has already announced that you can't go by pseudo-names and they have not been giving people warnings on their last two huge account deletion campaigns.
What can google+ do for me? Im just curious. I admit, I haven't had time to research what it is all about.
Its really no different from facebook. They made it easier to create circles though, so you don't share the same information with your grandma, as your boss, as your degenerate friends. If you use Google for Gmail and other services, its a bit more convenient since it is integrated with your other google stuff. :)

matth1138

inlinetriple.com
Jul 22, 2011
Probably near St. Louis, MO, USA
www.inlinetriple.com
I ride a
2011 Triumph Tiger 1050 SE
Ducman69 said:

Google has already announced that you can't go by pseudo-names and they have not been giving people warnings on their last two huge account deletion campaigns.

If it happens, it happens. I'm not worried, they are going to have to let brand images on there eventually. I'm not running amok advertising anything on the MV page, so here's to hoping it slips under their radar.

Besides, it's entirely possible that there is someone somewhere in the world named Moto Vlog.

matth1138

inlinetriple.com
Jul 22, 2011
Probably near St. Louis, MO, USA
www.inlinetriple.com
I ride a
2011 Triumph Tiger 1050 SE
matth1138 said:
Ducman69 said:

If it happens, it happens. I'm not worried, they are going to have to let brand images on there eventually. I'm not running amok advertising anything on the MV page, so here's to hoping it slips under their radar.

Besides, it's entirely possible that there is someone somewhere in the world named Moto Vlog.

In the meantime, here's the motovlog invite address, go to town while it lasts...

https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?path=/?gpinv=Bkwga0bOook:32lG3wz30us

misteroldschool

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Bucharest RO
I ride a
Malaguti fifty top
matth1138 said:
matth1138 said:
Ducman69 said:

In the meantime, here's the motovlog invite address, go to town while it lasts...

https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?path=/?gpinv=Bkwga0bOook:32lG3wz30us

its not working for me :\

pizzaonaninja

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Behind you
I ride a
Trek 8500
Ducman69 said:

I joined As Pizza Ona Ninja as my name, so i don't really know how truth could this be.

Ducman69

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom
pizzaonaninja said:
Ducman69 said:

I joined As Pizza Ona Ninja as my name, so i don't really know how truth could this be.
http://www.google.com/support/+/bin/ans ... er=1228271
Google Profiles requires you to use the name that you commonly go by in daily life.
Its on the user agreement when you sign up, but considering that Google has had some 20 million+ accounts created its taking them a while to figure out real vs fake names. If you do a search, you can see blogs bitching about the mass deletion of pseudonym accounts.

Just giving a heads up as it would suck if you actually invested a lot in setting up contacts and making posts just to have it deleted without warning.

Although I heard that after a bunch of complaints Google is suspending rather than deleting accounts, and you can make an appeal and they are sending the following notification out to users:
“Your profile is suspended. After reviewing your profile, we determined that the name you provided violates our Community Standards. If you believe this profile has been suspended in error, please provide us with additional information via this form, and we will review your profile again.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts