Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Is weird how camera angles change things... the bars look quite low from the helmet camera, but the thumbnail shows how much of an "ape-hanger" bar they really are!

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Is weird how camera angles change things... the bars look quite low from the helmet camera, but the thumbnail shows how much of an "ape-hanger" bar they really are!
What until you see bike #4. I actually asked if I could buy that one from the fleet.

They told me no because it has to go through a dealer only auction first.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Gotten any closer to your next bike yet?
Sort of? Seems like when I do I find something that makes me hesitate on putting the money into it.

For example without saying brand or model - brand X has a really great bike that is fast but every 20k miles has to have valves adjusted. Now I have done that in the past buy adjusting little lock nuts on screws but this bikes have to have cames removed and shims used of varying thicknesses. Basically a job best left to a pro. The problem is the pros are booking a month or two out to do the work.

So there a lot of really good bikes for the average 5k miles per year rider out there but I am not average in my riding. I need a bike that I can do the routine stuff if needed in a pinch. It has to be able to handle at least runs of a couple hundred miles at a time. It has to be comfortable. And the list goes on.

Bike #4 coming up was very close. I would still have needed to change one thing though. Unfortunately they could not sell it to me directly so the hunt will continue.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts