Get Well Soon Dan

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Evening all,

Some bad news, @dandoolittle had a crash on his track bike last week and has been in hospital. He should hopefully be home now.

I hope Dan has a speedy recovery, and is back on the forum soon. I don't have any further details to give, but I'm sure he'll fill us in when he's up to it.

Any forum queries in the interim, please PM me directly and I'll deal with what I can, or make a note in the admin area for it to be looked at soon.

Thanks all.

RogueMogul

Wannabie Member
Apr 28, 2015
I ride a
Ducati Hypermotard
Victory Cross Country
Honda CB550
That sucks. Get well some man.

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
I crashed on the 18th but only just been allowed to my home town hospital. I've been 5 hours away tucked away all this time.

Here is my lid so far. I'm hoping now I'm near my home town I'll be able to prove I can manage from home

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 405
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 375

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
I crashed on the 18th but only just been allowed to my home town hospital. I've been 5 hours away tucked away all this time.

Here is my lid so far. I'm hoping now I'm near my home town I'll be able to prove I can manage from home

Hmm Im thinking that wont pass inspection again ;)

Man that must of been a heck of a moment. Glad you healing.

Reactions: dandoolittle

CaturLifeLive

Make The Life Better With Hobbies
Sep 1, 2014
U.S.A
I ride a
Yamaha Yzf-r

wow. this is so terrible, really lucky your helmet not broken and your face / head survive. unlike my helmet shattered when I crash and made my face seriously injured. Think happy thoughts, and you may heal more quickly than you thought possible. We miss you Dan, and want you better soon! Get well soon

BlackMamba

WINNER!
May 17, 2015
Derby Eastmids UK
I ride a
Dl650 Vstrom
Glad to see they are putting up back together! and im hope you are well mate! By any chance did you have your camera on when ya went down?

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Cane out and clipped you? I suppose if they're released, it should be clear and off they go...

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts