Mar 30, 2012
Liphook, Hampshire
www.footlevision.weebly.com
I ride a
2011 Yamaha YZF R125 Blue/BLA 6/11 - 8/12
2007 Suzuki SV 650S Custom paint 10/12 - Present
1994 CB500 "The Medic" Woodland Camo (Custom) 12/12 - Present
Hi Guys,

My Name is actually Steve but after flicking through a dictionary looking for some random arse word to use as a username I Found Footle and just liked it as a word :)

So i'm new to vlogging but the concept is not unfamilier to me. My lazy college free's were mostly spent watching Motovlogs from the likes of Extreme601, Motorius67, Jamie4danielle < (simply because he has a YZF R125), Carlsant1, Friz020 and a few others. Always interested me when I was sat at my laptop listening to my business teacher rant on about the tertiary sector and other garble. So I turned 17 and did My CBT 3 days after my birthday, Passed and went straight to the local garage on the back of my instructors Four valve bandit, struggling to hold on :roll: As I was eagerly waiting outside with my uncle and his cbr 600 rr (Only rider in the family, besides myself) I saw the garage mechanic roll out my 2011 brand new, 0 miles blue and black YZF R125. Fell in love there and then. I know its only a 125 but it's modeled on the r6 and r1 and is just a beautiful bike. Had a little run on it in a nearby street just to get a feel for it, It's quite difficult to ride by comparison to the chinese cruiser I did the CBT on but after the little run, Felt much more confident. Now after Leaving college with a small btec in business I managed to get a Job as an office administrator with a payroll company which gave me a steady income so I made a couple or adjustments to the bike. An Akrapovic Exhaust, Rear seat Cowl and a double bubble screen. I have high sided the bike twice due to bad weather, inexperience and cars :evil: However now I have done 11,000 miles in 10 months and feel ready for Motovlogging.

So one payday I bought the Drift HD. Reason for not buying the GoPro is that I thought the drift was a bit more streamlined for a helmet camera, Plus I can't surf so Didn;t really fancy it. The drift is just as good as the GoPro IMO and I was going to buy a GoPro to accompany the drift but I think i'll wait for a bit more interest in my videos (If it happens) and also many more subs.

Still Trying to work out The mic and positioning but once I have sorted this out I will Finally begin Motovlogging and hopefully reach the Hall of fame in a couple of years :)

If you have read this, Thanks and I hope you Enjoi my channel.

Steve
(Footle83)

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Hello!

Funny, "Footle" means to waste time and talk nonsense.
I know one of those things applies to motovlogging! :p

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
Hi Steve and welcome along! :)

I like the R125, one of my friends used to have one and I was pretty impressed at how well it kept up with the rest of us on a day run. Mind you, I don't think he was too comfortable at the end of it :lol:

Footle83

Wannabie Member
Mar 30, 2012
Liphook, Hampshire
I ride a
Its quite nippy for a 125 considering it's not a 2 stroke. Not too sure about comfort, I find it alright, But then again I have got some 'padding' :D

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
Welcome Footie - nice intro and background:)

Footle83

Wannabie Member
Mar 30, 2012
Liphook, Hampshire
I ride a
Thanks for the welcome guys :) It is a very nice bike :) but After some events today which I will save for my first vlog It might not be around come July or so :D

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Welcome to the forums fella, I'm feeling the yzf125r, it is possibly the best looking 125 out there.

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
Footle83 said:
Yarek said:
Welcome Footie - nice intro and background:)

Thanks very much :) which intro the the one on the first two videos, Thats not my best. lol

Nah, sorry, I meant the text you added here. I've just been in Norway for the last few days, so not able to watch many videos or anything. Limited forum access on my phone too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts